Application Last Dates was Extended to 15th May 2020
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Notification is issued to fill 339 Forest Guard vacancies. Check the KFD Forest Guard vacancies, eligibility, selection criteria, salary, application process, exam fees, exam date, etc from the below sections of the page. Individuals who have met the eligibility norms can apply for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 from 16th March 2020 up to 15th May 2020.
Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification is notified by Karnataka Forest Department to fill 339 vacancies. The www.aranya.gov.in Recruitment 2020 Apply online link will be available from 16th March 2020 up to 15th May 2020 at www.kfdrecruitment.in. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs can grab this chance and apply as soon as possible.
Other information related to Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 like vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc are provided on the page. Also, get Sarkari Naukri Search 2020 here.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
- Post Names: Forest Guard posts
- Total Number of vacancies: 339 posts
- Advertisement Number: 01/2019-2020
- Type of job: Government Jobs in India
- Apply online starting date: 16th March 2020
- Apply online closing date:
15th April 2020(New Dates 15th May 2020)
- Official portal: https://kfdrecruitment.in/
- Application mode: Online
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Check Karnataka Government Jobs here
KFD Forest Guard Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Forest Guard posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 339 posts
Splitting of vacancies:
- Forest Guard (Regular vacancies): 327
- Forest Guard (Backlog vacancies): 12
Karnataka Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria
KFD Forest Guard Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the SC/ST/PWD candidates as per the organization norms
Karnataka Forest Dept FG Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed 10th/12th/PUC from a recognized board or institute are eligible to apply for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
- They must possess knowledge of Kannada language – read, write and speak
KFD Forest Guard Selection Process
Applicants will undergo the following selection rounds to get recruited for Karnataka Forest Guard jobs.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Fitness Test
KFD Forest Guard Physical Standard Test Details
- Male: 163 cms
- Female: 150 cms
- Male: 79 cms + Minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Female: 74 cms + Minimum expansion 5 cms
Distant and Near Vision with or without glasses
- Distant vision:
- Better eye: 6/6 meters
- Worse eye: 6/9 meters
- Near vision:
- Better eye: 0/6 meters
- Worse eye: 0/8 meters
What is the Forest Guard Salary in Karnataka?
- The salary for Karnataka Forest Guard jobs is Rs. 21, 400 – 42, 000/- per month in the pay scale of 21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-600-29600-750-32600-850-36000- 950-39800-1100-42000
The starting date to fill the KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Application form is 16th March 2020 and the closing date to apply online is 15th April 2020. Eligible candidates can follow these simple steps provided here while filling the Karnataka Forest Dept Online application form.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Steps
- Visit the Karnataka Forest Department i.e, https://kfdrecruitment.in/
- On the home page, find and click the related link “Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2019-20”
- Read the full information provided in the official KFD Recruitment 2020 notification
- Ensure the eligibility and hit “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Application form 2020
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the required documents as per the guidelines
- Preview the details and hit “Final Submit”
- Finally, take a print out of the KFD Forest Guard Application form and save it for future reference
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 120/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 45/-
Pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
Karnataka Forest Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Check Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
- Mathematics: 40 questions
- General Knowledge: 60 questions
- Exam paper comprises 100 objective type questions
- Each question carry one mark
- The total marks for the exam are 100
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Questions are asked from 12th standard
KFD Forest Guard Previous Papers
Candidates have to download the Karnataka Forest Guard Previous Papers from here and practice them regularly. Make solving KFD Forest Guard Model papers as a habit to score better in the written exam.
Kar Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
Candidates who have applied for the KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 have to download the admit card on its official portal. To download it, you have to get ready with the log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc. After downloading, cross-check all the details on it. If you find any mistakes, immediately contact the authorities for corrections.
Karnataka Forest Guard Answer Key 2020
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will upload the Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Answer key 2020 on its official portal. You can download the KFD Forest Guard Answer key 2020 and cross-check your answers with the help of the key. By doing this, you can estimate your score before the announcement of the Karnataka Forest guard results.
Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Result 2020
The authorities will announce the Karnataka Forest Guard Result 2020 on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to check KFD Forest Guard Result 2020 by entering the valid log in details. Candidates who have qualified the written test are eligible to appear for the further selection rounds.
1. What are the starting and closing dates to apply for KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 apply online link will be active from 16th March 2020 up to 15th May 2020.
2. What is the salary of the Forest guard in the Karnataka Forest Department?
Ans. Rs. 21, 400 – 42, 000/- per month.
3. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Jobs?
Ans. Candidates who have passed 12th and possessing the age limit between 18-35 years are eligible to apply for KFD Forest Guard Jobs.
4. How can I fill the KFD forest guard online form 2020?
Ans. Refer to the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Application process provided on this page.
5. How many vacancies are going to be filled under this KFD Forest Guard jobs?
Ans. 339 vacancies.
Other Related Links