Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 Overview
- Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card – Released Link Updated Below
- Commission Name: Karnataka Bank
- Job Designation: Probationary Officers (Scale I)
- Mode of application: Online
- No of Vacancies: Various
- Availability of admit card: Released
- Exam Date: 16th February 2020
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Official Website: https://karnatakabank.com/
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020 in India
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020
The officials are planning to conduct a written test for the candidates who have applied successfully for this Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment. Applicants should get ready with the login credentials to download Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020. The Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2020 download link has given below. The written examination is going to be held on 16th February 2020. So, candidates must carry admit card to the examination center without fail. You can also get Karnataka Bank PO Selection Process, exam pattern and exam date in the following sections.
Karnataka Bank Selection Procedure
- The selection committee officials do the Karnataka Bank Selection Process by conducting the written test to the candidates
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Exam Date
- The Karnataka Bank Written Test Examination is likely to be held on 16th February 2020
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern
The Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The exam paper consists of the questions related to the subjects like Computer Awareness, English Language, General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude
- Each question carries one mark
- 1/4th of the marks is deducted for each wrong answer
- The total number of questions asked in the exam are 200
- Total marks is 200
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes
Information Available on Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear for the written exam have to download the Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 and cross-check the details printed in it. If you have found any mistakes on the hall ticket, immediately contact the officials for corrections.
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Registration Number
- Duration of the exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Examination Centre Code
ID Proofs to be Carried for karnatakabank.com Admit Card 2020
Candidates have to carry any of the following documents along with the Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020.
- College ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Any ID Proof issued by Government
Steps to Download Karnataka Bank PO Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official website (https://karnatakabank.com)
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Careers’ option
- You will be redirected to the new recruitment page
- Click on ‘Karnataka Bank Admit Card Download Link’
- Enter the login credentials and cross-check it
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Download it and take a print out
1. What details are required to get Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2020 download?
Ans. To download Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020, you have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
2. What is the Exam date of Karnataka Bank PO?
Ans. The Karnataka Bank PO Exam is going to be conducted on 16th February 2020.
3. Can I get Karnataka Bank PO Hall ticket through the post?
Ans. No, it is not possible.
4. When will Karnataka Bank PO Hall Ticket 2020 link is available to download?
Ans. The Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020 will be available on its official portal in the first week of February 2020.