Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment Latest Notification
- Recruitment Court Name: Kanchipuram District Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 127
- Advertisement Number. 564/2017
- Post Name: Office Assistant, Process Server & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram
- Go through more Govt Jobs 2019
Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification
Kanchipuram District Court is going to hire 127 incumbents for TN Govt Jobs. Aspirants those who have the interest to seek COURT JOBS can apply for this vacancy recruitment. The selected candidates have to perform their duty as Office Assistant, Process Server, Xerox Operator, Driver, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Masalachi etc in Principal District Court, Kancheepuram District, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu. Job needed candidates are requested to go through this entire article before submitting the application form. The firm collects the applications only via OFFLINE up to 31st May 2019.
Kanchipuram District Court Job Vacancy 2019
Overall 127 empty positions are to be filled in Kanchipuram DC, Tamil Nadu. The post names with vacancies count are as follows.
- Computer Operator – 05
- Examiner of Copies – 05
- Senior Bailiff – 09
- Process Server – 18
- Xerox Operator – 01
- Driver – 02
- Office Assistant – 51
- Masalchi – 10
- Watchman – 20
- Sweeper – 10
- Sanitary Worker – 06
e courts district Kanchipuram Eligibility Criteria
Contenders who satisfy the below-given eligibility are able to apply for these jobs easily.
- Bachelor degree in computer science passed candidates can apply for Computer Operator post.
- The qualification to apply for Examiner of Copies, Senior Bailiff, Process Server and Xerox operators is SSLC.
- Driver post applicants must have studied 8th class and should possess a valid DRIVING license.
- For other remaining positions the applicants must be able to Read and write in Tamil.
- The contestant’s age can lay in between 18 to 30 years as on 01st July 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years, OBC is 03 years and 10 years for physically handicapped people.
- Post wise monthly income is as follows.
- Computer Operator – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
- Xerox Operator – Rs.16600-52400/-
- Driver, Bailiff & Examiner – Rs.19500- 62000/-
- Process Server – Rs.19000- 60300/-
- Remaining Jobs – Rs.15700- 50000/-
The engagement of candidates will be held in three stages as given below. Candidates can get the exam and interview dates by continually referring to the official portal of Kanchipuram Dist Court.
- Written Examination
- Interview Session
- Document Verification
Apply for Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019 though OFFLINE mode. 31st May 2019 would be the last date for submitting applications.
How to Download the Application Form?
Willing aspirants can click on the below-specified link for loading the application form. After completion of the download, fill the form with all genuine details and attach the relevant documents. Not to forget mentioning address on the top of the envelope before dropping it in a post box.
The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Combined Court Building Chengalpattu – 603001, Kancheepuram District.
- Kanchipuram DC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment Jobs Application Form
- Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Live Openings To Apply