Kanchipuram DC Process Server Admit Card 2019
Admit Cards are going to be released for the posts of Computer Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Process Server, Xerox Operator, Driver, Office Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker by the Kanchipuram District Court. So, the applied candidates of Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019 can download the hall tickets through the official link in the below. Keep in touch that you can make use of the relevant information about Kanchipuram District Court on a timely basis.
Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019 Details
- Recruitment Court Name: Kanchipuram District Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 127
- Post Name: Office Assistant, Process Server & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Category: Admit Card
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram
- Go through more Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Advertisement Number. 564/2017
Download Kanchipuram District Court Hall Ticket 2019
District Court of Kanchipuram hall ticket 2019 will be activated soon on the official site. As soon as the higher authorities declare concerned news about hall tickets release date for the said posts above, we will inform you via this page. Keep reading this article till the bottom to avail useful information such as application number or registration number, date of birth and password. Usually, the officials of the District Court of Kanchipuram will announce the release date 2-3 weeks before the exam date. Candidates are recommended to carry the hall ticket to an examination hall without any fail. Look at more TN Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for DC Kanchipuram Jobs 2019
The selection process for the District Court of Kanchipuram will be done through the three rounds. Candidates who clear all rounds in the selection procedure will be selected as offices assistant/examiner of copies/senior bailiff/process server/xerox operator/driver/office assistant/masalchi/watchman/sweeper/sanitary worker. The list is as follows
- Written Examination
- Interview Session
- Document Verification
Information Printed on Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
After completing the Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019 download verify the details listed in it. If you find any printing mistakes report the higher officials and get them corrected soon. They are along the lines
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Space for invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Instructions to follow during the exam
- Test Centre Code
- Examination Centre
- Reporting Time
- Space of Candidate’s
Necessary Documents to take with Kanchipuram DC Hall Ticket 2019
In general, contenders are recommended to carry a few additional documents along with the Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card along with the hall ticket 2019 for the sake of identification.
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
How to Download Hall Ticket?
- First of all, reach the official web portal of the https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram
- Search for the appropriate link named Kanchipuram District Court Office Asst Admit Card 2019 from the home page screen.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Fill up the credentials required like Enrollment Number, Password etc. to login.
- You will be headed to District Court of Kanchipuram Admit Card 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, take a print out of the Kanchipuram District Court Call Letter and keep it safe for future usage.
Download Kanchipuram District Court Admit Cards 2019
Direct Link to Get: Kanchipuram District Court Hall Ticket 2019
You May Also Like