Here is a new job alert for Bank Job seekers. Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by KCCB To fill 238 Assistant vacancies. Check the eligibility criteria & apply for Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 16th September 2019. Get the full details regarding KCCB Assistant Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc in this article.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Presently, Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank is recruiting the candidates to fill 238 vacancies of Assistant. Interested applicants are advised to go through the entire official notification before applying for Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Jobs. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Banking Jobs. The apply online link will be available active from 7th August 2019 upto 16th September 2019 on its official portal.
Job hunters who want to crack a govt job, do not miss this wonderful opportunity & apply at the earliest. Other information regarding Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are given below.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Notification 2019 Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant
- Total no. of vacancies: 238 posts.
- Notification No: 1/2019/DRB, 2/2019/DRB
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 7th August 2019
- Last date for the submission of the application form: 16th September 2019
- KCCB Assistant Exam date: 13th October 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: www.kpmdrb.in
KCCB Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Assistant In Cooperative Institutions In Kancheepuram District (Other Than Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank): 108 Vacancies
- Assistant In Kancheepuram Cooperative Bank: 130 Vacancies
Check the category wise KCCB Vacancy details here.
- General: 73
- BC: 62
- MBC: 48
- BCM: 09
- SC: 36
- SCA: 08
- ST: 02.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 40 years.
- Candidates should have completed Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and possess some basic Computer knowledge.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test and Interview.
- Rs. 2400 – 7500 to Rs.11900 – 32450/-.
Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Asst Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 16th September 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
How to Apply for Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal ie, www.kpmdrb.in
- On the home page, find the “Notifications” tab.
- Search for the Assistant Notification links in it.
- Download the official notification.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the personal, academic & other details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the application form.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- UR / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC / SCA / ST / PwD Candidates: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online/offline mode using a credit card, debit card or net banking, etc.
- Other than KCCB Official Notification pdf
- KCCB Notification pdf
- KCC Bank Assistant Previous Papers
- Kanchipuram central cooperative bank Results