JSSC Combined Graduate CGL Results 2020 – Overview
- Organisation Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Also, Get Jharkhand State Govt Jobs 2020 here
- Post Name: Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant, Block Welfare Officer, Zone Inspector, Assistant Bureau Officer, Co-operative Extension Officer Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 1260 Jobs
- Selection Procedure: Written Test (Preliminary and Mains) & Interview
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Official Portal: http://jssc.nic.in/
- Job Category: Latest State Govt Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Jharkhand
Jharkhand SSC Combined Graduate CGL Result 2020
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is busy in making arrangements to release the Combined Graduate level exams result. Applicants of JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 who have attended the written test can know their status by checking the Jharkhand SSC CGL Results. You must get ready with the login details to access Jharkhand SSC Combined Graduate CGL Result 2019-20 online.
The written examination result will be available on its official portal. The board will not provide any prior details about the JSSC Combined Graduate CGL Results 2020 individually. So, we are giving a direct link to download the results on this page.
JSSC CGL Exam Details
The JSSC CGL Exam 2019 is conducted on tentative dates. The examination was held at the various centres located in the Jharkhand state. Contestants who have downloaded the call letter from the official portal must attend the test on the defined session to get a job. After completion of the written exam, everyone may be expecting the results. JSSC Combined Graduate CGL Results 2020 will be out within 2 months after the written exam.
The JSSC CGL Selection Procedure includes the written examination. Applicants who get qualified in the test can get placed in the CGL jobs
- Written Test (Prelims & Mains)
Steps to Download JSSC CGL Exam Results 2020?
- At first, visit the official portal of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, i.e. http://jssc.nic.in/
- In the what’s new section of the home page, search for the JSSC Combined Graduate CGL Results 2020 link.
- Click on that link.
- A new login page will get loaded with application number, date of birth, and password fields.
- Hopefuls must enter the relevant data in the fields and submit.
- The result page will appear with your information.
- Download and save that document.
- Also, take a hard copy of the JSSC CGL Exam Results 2020 document for future reference.
JSSC CGL Jobs 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invited online applications from the hopefuls to fill 1260 vacant posts. The talented and worthy people can apply for CGL Posts from 18th September 2019 to 12th November 2019.
jssc.nic.in CGL Exam Cut Off Marks 2020
The jssc.nic. In CGL Exam Cut Off Marks 2020 will be declared by the higher authorities at its official portal. The board frames the cut off for the combined graduate level exam based on various considerations. The considerations are noted here.
- The total no. of vacancies
- No of candidates attended the exam
- Various categories
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Last year cutoff
JSSC Combined Graduate Level Exams Merit List 2020 PDF
JSSC Combined Graduate Level Exams Merit List 2020 PDF will be prepared based on the cutoff and maximum marks scored by the aspirants. It is also called as the qualified candidate’s list. Based on this selection list, intenders will be called for interview.