Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the advertisement notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 for filling 1140 vacancies. Check the Jharkhand SSC CGL Vacancy details, age limit, education qualification, official notification & apply online links, selection process, salary, important dates, etc here. Eligible candidates can apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.,e 12th November 2019 @ www.jssc.nic.in
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys, are you looking for Jharkhand Govt jobs? Recently, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the JSSC Notification to conduct General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2019 for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other vacancies. The JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be available active from 18th September 2019 up to 12th November 2019 @ www.jssc.nic.in
Jobless contestants in the Jharkhand state can grab this chance by applying for JSSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs online before the deadline. We have equipped the complete information regarding JSSC CGL Notification 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here. Go ahead & get the full details.
Jharkhand SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Exam Name: Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2019
- Name of the posts: Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer & Other
- Total no. of vacancies: 1140 posts
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2019
- End Date for Payment of the application fee: 16-11-2019
- Closing Date for Upload of Photo & Signature: 19-11-2019
- Dates for Correction in Application Form: 20-11-2019 to 22-11-2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: http://www.jssc.nic.in/
Jharkhand CGL Vacancy 2019
- Assistant Bureau Officer- 362
- Block Supply Officer – 223
- Block Welfare Officer – 139
- Zone Inspector- 170
- Cooperative Extension Officer- 241
- Planning Assistant- 05
- Total no. of vacancies: 1140 posts.
JGGLCCE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Max Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Max Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates: 40 Years.
- Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university to apply for JSSC jobs.
Jharkhand SSC Block Supply Officer Selection Process
The JSSC CGL recruitment process includes the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
JSSC Assistant Bureau Officer Posts Salary
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Planning Assistant posts: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
- For all other posts: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-.
www.jssc.nic.in CGL Application Process
The JSSC Zone Inspector Jobs application process starts from 18th September 2019 up to 12th November 2019 @ www.jssc.nic.in So, all the willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply on or before the due date. Follow these simple steps provided below.
How to apply for JSSC Block Welfare Officer Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.jssc.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “What’s New” section.
- Find the link “Advertisement of Jharkhand General Graduate level combined competitive Examination – 2019 new & Brochure of Jharkhand General Graduate level combined competitive Examination – 2019 new”.
- Read the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- At last, take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 250/-
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
Live job Notifications