JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf download link is available here. Check Jharkhand SSC Auxiliary Nurse-Midwifery Vacancy details. All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for Jharkhand staff Selection commission ANM Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 4th October 2019. Other details of Jharkhand ANM Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, application process, how to apply, important links, etc are furnished below.
|Conducting Authority Name||JSSC|
|Name of the posts||ANM|
|Similar Jobs||SSC Exams|
|Advertisement No||1/2019, 2/2019|
|Type of Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here is a piece of good news for the candidates who are looking for Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Recently, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 Notification on its official portal. Through this Jharkhand SSC ANM Notification 2019, a total of 1985 vacancies are going to be filled. The JSSC ANM Apply Online link will be available active from 5th September 2019 up to 5th October 2019 @ www.jssc.nic.in
Job hunters who are looking for govt jobs in the Nursing field can grab this chance & apply at the earliest. We have provided the up to mark information regarding Jharkhand SSC ANM Recruitment 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc.
JSSC ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Vacancy 2019
Name of the Posts: ANM.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1985 posts.
- The district wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Regular Vacancies:
- Dumka: 112
- Koderma: 42
- Chatra: 42
- Khunti: 63
- Deoghar: 38
- Jamtara: 48
- Ranchi: 154
- West Singhbhum: 158
- Pakur: 88
- Latehar: 32
- Godda: 82
- East Singhbhum: 48
- Lohardaga: 39
- Sahebganj: 44
- Simdega: 94
- Bokaro: 54
- Saraikela-Kharsawan: 56
- Ramgarh: 39
- Palamu: 52
- Gumla: 145
- Dhanbad: 86
- Hazaribagh: 38
- Giridih: 90
- Total: 1698 posts
- Backlog Vacancies:
- Dumka: 16
- Koderma: –
- Chatra: 07
- Garhwa: 16
- Khunti: –
- Deoghar: 02
- Jamtara: 18
- Ranchi: –
- West Singhbhum: 03
- Pakur: 01
- Latehar: 04
- Godda: 11
- East Singhbhum: 58
- Lohardaga: –
- Sahebganj: 08
- Simdega: 03
- Bokaro: 17
- Saraikela-Kharsawan: 16
- Ramgarh: –
- Palamu: 62
- Gumla: 09
- Dhanbad: 09
- Hazaribagh: 12
- Giridih: 24
- Total: 287 posts
Jharkhand ANM Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Gen/ UR Candidates/ OBC candidates: 18 – 38 years as on 01 Aug 2019
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- 02 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PwD candidates
- Applicants should be Metric or 10th pass (minimum 45 % marks)
- Candidates should possess 18 months Trending pass of ANM.
- Candidates should have registered with Jharkhand State Nursing Council.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam, Interview, etc.
- JSSC ANM Posts Salary Offered
- Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as follows.
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with GP Rs. 2,400 in 7th pay Scale Level-4.
www.jssc.nic.in ANM Application Process
The JSSC ANM Application process will start from 5th September 2019 & continues up to 5th October 2019 on its official portal. Check the step by step process of filling the application form here.
How to fill Jharkhand JSSC ANM Online Form 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.jssc.nic.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- On the homepage, find the “What’s New” section.
- in that section, search for the link “Advertisement of Jharkhand A.N.M Competitive Examination (Regular/ Backlog Recruitment)-2019” & “Brochure of Jharkhand A.N.M Competitive Examination (Regular/Backlog Recruitment)-2019”.
- Download the official notification pdf.
- Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the official notification carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link provided.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Pay the application fee & upload the required documents.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button & take the printout of the form.
- Lastly, keep a hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.