JPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for 642 Assistant Engineer posts is released. Know Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, a direct link to apply, etc. here. Job seekers who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for Jharkhand Asst Engineer Jobs on or before the last date.
JPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
- No. of Posts: 06
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 24th October 2019
- Job Category: New Government Jobs 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 05th November 2019
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: https://jpsc.gov.in/
- Check Jharkhand Govt Jobs here
- Notification No: 08/2019
JPSC AE Recruitment 2019
Amazing News for Jharkhand State Residents!! JPSC has come up with the latest recruitment to hire Assistant Engineer in Urban Development & Housing Department (Electrical). So, candidates don’t miss this opportunity. The start date to apply application form is 24th October 2019 and the last date to submit the application forms is on 05th November 2019. Refer the later sections to know the remaining important details of this employment notice.
JPSC AE Vacancy Details 2019
Number of the Posts: 06
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Category wise vacancies are as follows
- Unreserved – 03 posts
- SC – 01 post
- EBC – 1 – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC AE Jobs
- Contenders must have a completion certificate of Graduation from university/ All India Institute of Technical Education from a recognised institute.
Age limits are mentioned based on category.
- For the Unreserved (UR) category age should be 35 years.
- For the Backward class, the category age should be 37 years.
- For Women, the Backward class category age should be 38 years.
- For SC/ST (Men/Women) category age should be 40 years.
The applied candidates of JPSC AE Recruitment will be recruited through written exam and interview.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- The appointed candidates will receive a good salary i.e., Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Interested candidates can fill the application forms from 24th October 2019 to 15th November 2019 through online mode.
- Unserved Extremely Backward Class (Schedule – I) and Backward Class (Schedule II) – Rs. 600/- + Bank Charge
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/- + Bank Charge
You May Also Like
- EESL Manager Engineer Recruitment
- JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- JPSC Account Officer Notification 2019
- State Wise TET Exam Notifications
Jharkhand PSC AE Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Post Names: Assistant Engineer (AE) (Civil/Mechanical)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 637 posts
- Notification No: 05/2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2019
- Last Date for the Payment of application fee: 23-11-2019
- Date Extension Notice
- Application Process: Online
- Official Portal: http://jpsc.gov.in/
JPSC Combined Assistant Engineer Notification 2019
Here is an excellent job opportunity for candidates who are in deep search for Jharkhand Govt jobs? Recently, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced JPSC Recruitment 2019 notification for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant Engineer (AE) vacancies. The JPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be available active from 15th October 2019 up to 11th November 2019 @ http://jpsc.gov.in/
Those who are striving hard for a fruitful career can grab this wonderful chance by applying for JPSC AE Vacancy with in the scheduled dates. For the benefit of the applicants, our team has furnished the full information related to JPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019 like vacancies, eligibility, selection criteria, pay scale, important links, application fee, and other details.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 542
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 95
- Total number of vacancies: 637 posts
Department wise splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Road Construction – Asst. Engineer (Civil): 228 (Gen- 116, EWS- 22, BC-I – 3, BC-II – 3, SC- 10, ST – 74)
- Water Resource – Asst. Engineer (Civil): 288 (Gen – 151, EWS – 28, BC-I – 24, BC-II – 19, SC – 14, ST – 52)
- Drinking-Water and Sanitation – Asst. Engineer (Civil): 26 (Gen – 8, EWS – 2, BC-I – 5, BC- II – 5, SC – 4, ST – 2)
- Water Resource – Asst. Engineer (Mechanical): 84 (Gen- 47, EWS – 8, BC-I – 5, BC- II – 7, SC – 5, ST – 12)
- Drinking-Water and Sanitation – Asst. Engineer (Mechanical): 11 (Gen – 7, EWS – 1, BC-I – 1, BC-II – 1, SC – 0, ST – 1)
JPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Candidates should possess Graduation (Civil/ Mechanical) from a recognized university.
Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs Selection Process
The applied of candidates of JPSC Recruitment must undergo the below-mentioned rounds to select as Jr Engineer.
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains Examination)
JPSC AE (Civil) Posts Salary
- Selected candidates will get a good salary in the PB-II Rs.9300-34800/- + 5400/- (Level-9)
Job seekers who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs on or before the closure date i.e, 11th November 2019
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e, http://jpsc.gov.in/
- Go to the “Latest Recruitments/Openings” section, find the “Recruitment of Combined Assistant Engineer (Regular), Advt. No. 05/2019” link.
- Click on that link and a new window will open.
- Find “Press Release dated 03-10-2019, Advertisement dated. 03-10-2019” links on that page.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Read the complete information provided in the official JPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Before applying, ensure the eligibility.
- Then, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details like personal, academic and other information.
- Pay the required fee through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copies of the asked documents.
- Check all the particulars once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the proforma and keep it safe for future correspondence.
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
The application fee payment can be done through online mode using a Credit card, Debit Card or Net banking.
- JPSC AE Press Release Notice
- JPSC Assistant Engineer Notification
- Apply Online Link
- JPSC AE Syllabus PDF
You May Also Like