JNU Associate Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Job Designation: Professor & Associate Professor
- Total No. of Vacancies: 267 Posts.
- Advertisement Number: RC/60/2019, RC/61/2019
- Type of Job: Indian Government Jobs
- Initial Date to fill application form: 20th July 2019
- Closing date to submit the online form: 19th August 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Portal: www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Professor Recruitment 2019-20
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs. Recently, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi has invited the application forms for faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor available in various Schools/Special Centres of the University. Applicants with a good academic record, teaching and research experience and working in related areas, are encouraged to apply for JNU Professor Jobs. The Apply Online link is activated from 20th July 2019 upto 19th August 2019.
Job seekers who are searching for Govt jobs in Delhi can submit the online application form before the due date. We have shared the full details of JNU Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification details like age limit, qualification, selection process, link to apply, etc for your convenience purpose.
JNU Professor & Associate Professor Vacancy 2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 267 Posts.
The splitting of the JNU Vacancy is as follows:
- Professor: 110 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 157 Posts
- SC: 22
- ST: 11
- OBC: 40
- EWS: 15
- PWD: 07
- UR: 62.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants have to possess the age criteria as prescribed in the official JNU Notification.
- For Associate Professor Posts:
- Candidates have to possess a good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and I or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution.
- For Professor Posts:
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. (OR)
- An outstanding professional having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines from any academic institution.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the performance in the Interview.
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale as below:
- For Professor Posts: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- For Associate Professor Posts: Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100/-
JNU Associate Prof Recruitment 2019 Application Process
The Application process for JNU Professor Posts is a completely online mode. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date i.e, 19th August 2019. While applying, follow these simple guidelines provided here to avoid mistakes.
Steps to Apply for JNU Professor Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.jnu.ac.in
- Homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the home page, click on “Teaching Jobs” tab.
- Find the “Advt. No. RC/61/2019 for Associate Professor” & “Advt. No. RC/60/2019 for Professor” links.
- Click on that link & read the notification details carefully.
- If eligible, then hit on “Click for Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the online form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
The category wise application fee details are:
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: nil.
The fee can be paid through online mode using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- JNU Associate Professor Notification 2019
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Recruitment Notification
- Apply Online for JNU Professor Jobs
You can Also Apply for