Overview of JKSSB Accounts Assistants Syllabus 2020
|Board Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Accounts Assistant|
|Advertisement Number||02 of 2020|
|Type of Job||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
JKSSB Accountancy Assistant Revised Exam Syllabus 2020
The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection board officials have released the syllabus for the written exam which is going to be conducted soon. So, candidates who have applied for recruitment should go through the syllabus and start preparing for the exam soon. By following the JKSSB exam pattern and syllabus candidates can score good marks and perform well in the exam. The syllabus consists of important topics going to be covered in the exam and exam pattern consists of marks for each section.
The selection process of the JKSSB Recruitment 2020 consists of the following rounds.
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the JKSSB written exam is as follows
- Objective type question paper
- Question paper will be in English only
- There will be a negative marking with 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- They are a total of 120 marks
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours
|General Knowledge||30 Marks|
|General Economics||10 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||30 Marks|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||30 Marks|
JKSSB Exam 2020 Syllabus
- Popular names of personalities
- Constitution of India
- Fundamental rights
- Directive principles.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes
- Guidelines and objectives.
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- History of J&K
- places and their importance.
- Sustainable Development Goal.
- Agriculture in economic development
- industrialization and economic development.
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989
- Theory of Probability
- Tabulation and compilation of data
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data
- Theory of Attributes
- Basic concept and their applications
- Sampling and Non-Sampling errors
- Analysis of Time Series components
- Vital Statistics
- Measures of fertility
- Measures of Mortality
- Specific fertility rates
- Gross and net reproduction rates
- Set Theory
- Basic Concepts and Applications
- Matrices & Determinants
- Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Analytical Geometry
- Introduction of Economics
- Basic concept and Principles.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Growth and development
- Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
- Meaning, Types & Effects
- Production, cost and efficiency.
- Factors of production and laws.
- Demand analysis.
- Theory of Consumers demands using indifference curve technique.
- Pricing under various forms of Markets.
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Introduction and Objectives
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component
- Bringing a computer to life
- Fundamentals of computer sciences
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies
- Input & output devices
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and Email
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus
- Terms and Abbreviation used in IT
Accountancy and Book Keeping
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms
- Accounting equation and Journal
- Voucher Approach in Accounting
- Bank reconciliation Statement
- Financial Management/Statements
- Partnership Accounts
- Ledger Accounts
- Cash Book, Financial Audit
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping
- Rules for journalizing
- Trial Balance
- Trading Account
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Concept of Social Accounting
- Social Audit and cash-based single entry system of accounting
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS)
- Biology - Important Inventions and their inventor
- Important and Interesting facts about human body parts
- Nutrition in Animals and Plants
- Diseases and their causes like bacteria
- Viruses and Protozoa.
- Chemistry - Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses
- Chemical name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris etc.
- Chemical Changes and Physical Change
- Properties of Gases
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Physics- Important inventions and their inventor
- S.I Units
Other Related Govt Jobs
Other Useful Links