JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Latest Details
- Attention: JKPSC Veterinary Assist Surgeon Provisional Answer Key Released
- Recruitment PSC: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Notification No: PSC/Exam/31/2019
- Vacancies Count: 200 Jobs
- Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeons
- Last date for Submission of The Application: 10th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Date of Exam: 26th May 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/
- Government Jobs 2019 in India
- JKPSC VAS Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 – 200 Jobs
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission warmly invites online application forms from job hunters of its state to fill up 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancies in Animal Husbandry Department and Sheep Husbandry Department. Through ONLINE on or before 10th May 2019 contenders have to submit the applications. http://www.jkpsc.nic.in is the official website of JKPSC to know eligibility, salary, other terms and conditions.
Bachelor degree qualified aspirants having the interest to secure JK Govt Jobs may apply. Applicants below 40 years of age can apply without fail. The complete selection of candidates will be based on their score in the written test. On 26th May 2019 the applicants will have a written exam for 120 marks. Before one week of the exam, candidates can download the admit card.
J& K VAS Vacancy 2019
The number of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancies to be filled in Jammu & Kashmir PSC are 200.
- Veterinary Assist Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department – 110 Jobs
- OM – 62 Jobs
- RBA – 22 Jobs
- SC – 09 Jobs
- ST – 11 Jobs
- ALC – 04 Jobs
- SLC – 02 Jobs
- Veterinary Assist Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department – 90 Jobs
- OM – 50 Jobs
- RBA – 19 Jobs
- SC – 07 Jobs
- ST – 09 Jobs
- ALC – 03 Jobs
- SLC – 02 Jobs
Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who are Bachelor degree holders in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized university can apply for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon jobs.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for applicants is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/ ALC/SLC category applicants is 43 years.
- For ex-serviceman, the upper age limit is 48 years.
- Hired candidates for JK VAS vacancy will get a monthly income in between Rs.52700-166700/-.
Contenders those who perform well in the written examination will be appointed to work as a surgeon. The exam will be in Srinagar and Jammu Centres. The exam date is 26th May 2019.
Incumbents can apply for JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 10th May 2019 will be the last date to accept applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Participants may log on to http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Show Jobs” and on the related notification.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- If you are a new user, Register first.
- After completion of the registration process, login in with your valid details.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents, photograph and signature as per dimensions.
- Make payment and tap on Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
Application fee for General category applicants is Rs.400/- and reserved category applicants is Rs.200/-
Check Out More Openings