JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Latest News
- Recruitment PSC: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Name of the Department: Power Department
- Advt Ref : PDD/HRM/05/2019 dated 22.02.2019
- Vacancies Count: 58
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 28th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th June 2019 (Extended)
- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- JKPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 58 AE (Electrical)
The officials of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is looking forward application forms from aspirants to hold the designation of Assistant Engineer in the Department of Power. Contenders who are electrical background can utilize this JK Govt Jobs opportunity and submit the applications on or before 28th May 2019. Individuals can know the category wise vacancies in the below lines. Make sure to check your eligibility before starting of the application process through http://jkpsc.nic.in/
JKPSC AE Vacancy 2019
As per the released JKPSC Latest Vacancy Notification, 58 Assistant Engineer positions are to be filled in the Power Department of Jammu & Kashmir.
- OM – 40 Jobs
- RBA – 06 Jobs
- SC – 05 Jobs
- ALC – 01 Job
- Bachelor degree holders in relevant branch from a recognised university can apply for JK AE Vacancy 2019.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- The maximum age for contenders is 40 years.
- Upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 43 years and Physically Challenged candidates is 42 years.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer Salary
- The hired candidates as Assistant Engineer will get pay in between Rs.50700-160600/-
Aspirants selection will be made through written examination. The details regarding the organization of the test are not reviled.
Mode of submitting JKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 28th April 2019 to 28th May 2019 the online link will be active in state.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- Go to the recruitment page and click on the notification you are going to apply.
- Check the eligibility and click on the “Apply online” button.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- As per dimensions, upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- General Category: Rs.800/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.400/-
- No fee for PHC candidates.
You Can Also Apply For
- JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019
- SSC MTS Jobs 2019 Notification
Candidates can know the latest State and Central Govt Jobs updates through our website Drona.in. Here you can find all the relevant Syllabus, Previous Papers, Cutoff Marks and results by subscribing to our job portal.