JKCET Notification 2020 Exam will be organized in April 2020. Candidates who have completed their Inter should attend this Jammu and Kashmir state level entrance examination called Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test to take admissions into the BE and B.Tech fields. Students can view the complete information of notification, test syllabus, papers, test pattern, application form, application fee, answer key, exam results, counselling and rank card, etc., details in the following segments.
About Jammu Kashmir CET 2020
The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test called JK CET. It is an entrance exam with the main motto to offer admissions into B.E, B.Tech courses in various private and government colleges located in Jammu and Kashmir state. JKCET Entrance Exam is organized by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) on behalf of Jammu and Kashmir Secondary Board Education. Candidates who have completed the Intermediate 2nd Year Examination and secured pass marks in the inter exams conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Intermediate Education can apply for the JKCET Notification 2020 Exam.
There are many career opportunities for the aspirants who have finished their intermediate. Some of them are B.E and B.Tech, etc. The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 for the B.E and B.Tech will be conducted online in the morning and afternoon sessions. Candidates can even take the coaching and apply online for JKCET Notification 2020. Go through the below sections to get important dates, rank predictor, web counselling process and other helpful information from the below sections.
JK CET Notification 2020
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has issued the notification for JK CET Exam 2020 on 12th March 2020. Aspirants who have the mentioned eligibility norms can apply online for JKCET 2020 Notification. Generally, the detailed information brochure will be released at https://jakbopee.org/ in March 2020. Go through the all provided details and submit the applications by the last date.
JKCET Notification 2020 Important Dates
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board: JKBOPEEJammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination
- Name of the Entrance Test: Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 (JK CET 2020)
- Entrance Exam Level: State Level
- Date of Released of Notification: 12th March 2020
- Starting Date to apply online for JK CET: 12th March 2020
- Last Date to Fill Applications: 31st March 2020
- Last date to do corrections in the online application form: April 2020
- Date of Availability of JKCET Hall Ticket: 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentative)
- JK CET Exam Date: 26th April 2020
- Declaration of Results: May 2020
- Answer Key Release Date: April 2020
- Rank Card Release Date: Last week of April 2020
- Starting Date of Web Counselling Process: 18th May 2020
- Admission Process completion date: 3rd week of July 2020
Courses of JKCET 2020
The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 is conducted to provide admissions in the courses mentioned below.
- B. E
The Jammu and Kashmir State Government and Government recognised colleges/ universities are giving admissions for the mentioned courses in the above segment in the engineering department.
Jammu Kashmir CET Eligibility Conditions
- Local /Non-Local Nationality:
- Students who are applying for this Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Exam must be either a person of Jammu and Kashmir or Ladakh.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Have passed (Intermediate) or equivalent exam from a recognized Board /Institution with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects as compulsory subjects and with a minimum of 50% marks for Open Merit OM Category students including the Children of State Police Personnel, Children of Para Military Force, Children of Defence Personnel and candidates having outstanding proficiency in sports
- Whereas a minimum 40% of marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST and also the other socially and educationally backward classes
- The students who have appeared or appearing in the 12th Class examination in 2020 can also appear in the BOPEE JKCET test provisionally.
- Appearing students can also apply for JKCET 2020. However, they should achieve the eligibility norms to go further in the admission process.
- Age Limits:
- Minimum Age: 17 Years as on 31st December 2020
JKCET Application Process
Students who are willing to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test should meet the eligibility norms. Eligible candidates can view the how-to apply steps in the below section and submit the applications before the closing date.
How to Apply for the JKCET Exam 2020?
- Primarily, visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination, i.e. www.jakbopee.org
- Click on the Official Notification and download it
- Students should satisfy the eligibility conditions
- Eligible aspirants should check the important dates
- Click on the Apply online application link
- Fill all the required details such as educational qualifications, address, personal and other mandatory fields
- Check the filled fields once again
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the filled JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Print the application form for further usage
Documents/ Details Required While Filling Application
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC candidates
- Date of Birth
- Details of Application Fee Payment
- Residence or Study certificates or the equivalent for the local status proof
- Aadhar Number
- SSC certificate or Equivalent Hall Ticket Number
- Scanned recent Passport size Photograph in JPG Format of prescribed size
- Scanned Signature in JPG Format of prescribed size
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Certificate of PH, NCC, and Sports if any
Candidates have to pay the application fee online using net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ UPI payment.
- Rs. 1200/-
JKCET 2020 Exam Pattern
JKCET Exam Question Paper Pattern 2020 details are mentioned here. By using Jammu and Kashmir CET Exam Pattern 2020, you can know the names of the subjects, no of questions, total marks, and test duration, etc. details. The written exam pattern data is presented here:
- Mode of the Examination – Pen and Paper Based (Offline)
- Duration of the Exam – 3 Hours
- The medium of the Exam Paper – English
- Nature of the Questions -Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- No of Sections – 3 Sections
- Names of the Subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
- Total Number of Questions – 180 Questions
- Number of Questions from each subject – 60 Questions
- Total Number of Marks – 180 Marks
- Number of Marks for each subject – 60 Marks
- Marking Scheme – 1 Mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking – Yes
- 0.25 marks will be reduced for each incorrect answer
JKCET Exam Syllabus 2020
The detailed subject wise JKCET 2020 Exam Syllabus details are given here. The names of the included subjects and subtopics in the Jammu and Kashmir State Common Entrance Test 2020 are provided at the syllabus. Download the JKCET Syllabus 2020 PDF and start preparation as quick as possible to perform well in the examination.
- Sets, Relations And Functions
- Complex Number
- Linear Inequation
- Linear Programming
- Sequence And Series
- Matrices And Determinants
- Permutation And Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Limit, Continuity And Differentiation
- Integration Equations And Differential Equations
- Straight Lines And Conic Sections
- Statistics And Probability
- Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry
- Physical World And Measurement
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body
- Properties Of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Solid State & States Of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Chemistry Of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry
- Nomenclature And Basic Concepts In Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III
- Molecules Of Life
Jammu and Kashmir CET Previous Papers PDF
Individuals who are willing to apply for JKCET Exam 2020 must have the last 5 years solved question papers with answers. Using the Jammu and Kashmir CET Model Papers, you can develop time management skills. You can view a clear idea on the standards of the exam question paper by solving JKCET Previous Papers. Gather the best preparation materials exam books and prepare all the subjects and topics without fail to score better marks in the entrance exam.
jakbopee.org Admit Card 2020
Every student should have a JKCET Call Letter to attend the written exam. Without carrying an admission card to the exam centre, the invigilator will not permit the candidate to participate in the test. Every candidate must download their JKCET Hall Ticket online from the official site. You are recommended to check out the information available on the entry card once before the exam.
J&K CET Exam Date 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has decided to conduct the written exam on 26th April 2020.
JK CET Answer Key 2020
Jammu Kashmir CET Exam 2020 Answer Key will be released 2 days after the examination. Contenders can check their answers with the answer sheet to analyse the estimated score.
www.jakbopee.org JKCET Results 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test Result 2020 Card contains the no of secured marks by the student and their rank also. You need to enter the correct Log In particulars such as application number, password/ date of birth to check JKCET Results 2020. The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination will declare the rank depending on the candidates’ performance in the Intermediate Examination score and number of total marks in the JKCET 2020 Exam. Finally, based on the rank obtained in the JKCET 2020, the colleges will provide admissions to the students.
JKCET 2020 Rank Card
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination will release JKCET Rank Card 2020 after the announcement of result. The rank card will contain the name of the student, application number, photo with signature, CET marks, CET rank, etc. JKCET Score Card 2020 plays a major in the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions About JKCET Notification
- How can I pay the JKCET 2020 web counselling fee?
- Ans. The officers at the counselling process will collect the documents copies and counselling fee from the participated students.
- How can I change/ delete chosen options during the counselling?
- Ans. While selecting your choice of colleges, students will find a delete tab by using that deletion option to delete that particular choice.
- How can I make corrections on the JKCET Hall Ticket 2020?
- Ans. You can make a call to the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination 2020 helpline centre to make immediate corrections on the JKCET Admit Card 2020 or give an intimation to the exam invigilator during the test.
- Do I need to carry all the original certificates to the JKCET 2020 web counselling process?
- Ans: Yes, you must carry all the original certificates and 5 sets of those documents’ xerox copies to the Jammu and Kashmir CET 2020 web counselling procedure.
We hope that all the information regarding JKCET Notification 2020 is helpful for you. Bookmark our website Drona.in to get updates on Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2020).