Jammu and Kashmir HC Jr Scale Stenographer Notification 2020 Details
- Board Name: High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
- Job Role: Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Driver-II, Compositor, and Electrician
- Advertisement Number: 09/2019
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Notification Release Date: 26th December 2019
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Total Number of Posts: 33
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 31st January 2020
- Job Category: Jammu and Kashmir Jobs
- Work Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Official site: http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/
JK High Court Recruitment 2020
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Notification 2020 is out. Jammu and Kashmir High Court is inviting applications for Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Driver-II, Compositor, and Electrician posts. JK High Court Recruitment Notification 09/2019 is released for 33 vacancies. Aspirants should meet the eligibility conditions of jkhighcourt.nic.in Junior Scale Stenographer Jobs 2020 to fill the applications.
Before submitting the applications, candidates should know the educational qualifications, application procedure, age limit, selection process, and how to apply steps. The last date to send the application before 31st January 2020.
HC Of Jammu and Kashmir Vacancies 2019
- Name of the Posts: Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Driver-II, Compositor, and Electrician
- Total Number of Vacancies: 33
The post wise vacancy list is provided here.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 08
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 10
- Steno-typist: 04
- Compositor: 01
- Electrician: 01
- Driver-II: 09
- Total: 33
Jammu and Kashmir High Court Eligibility Conditions
Educational Qualifications: Contenders must have completed graduation from a recognised university with along with a diploma in stenography/computer/electrician trade can apply for the jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Open Merit Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged Candidates age: 42 Years
- Ex-servicemen: 48 Years
- Government Service/Contractual employees upper age limit: 40 Years
jkhighcourt.nic.in Jr Scale Stenographer Selection Procedure
- Written Test/Interview
- Senior Scale Stenographer: ₹ 44900-142400
- Junior Scale Stenographer: ₹ 35600-112800
- Steno-typist: ₹ 29200-92300
- Compositor: ₹ 19900-63200
- Electrician: ₹ 19900-63200
- Driver-II (Entry Level): ₹ 19900-63200
Interested aspirants who want to apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2020 need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Eligible aspirants need to download the application form and provide the data in it. After filling the applications, attach mandatory documents to the application form and send it to the postal address before the end date.
Contenders need to pay an application fee of Rs. 350/- in the bank draft in the names of Registrar General, High Court Jam mu and Kashmir at Jammu.
Office of Registrar General,
J&K High Court, Jammu and Kashmir
You May Also Like