JK Bank PO Exam 2019 Schedule
- Recruitment Board: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
- Total No. of Vacancies: 250 posts
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Get JK Bank Job
- Date of Written Exam: 21st February 2019
- Official Site: www.jkbank.com
- Category: Syllabus
- Admit Card: JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019
J & K Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2019
If you are one of the applicants of JK Bank Recruitment 2019, then you must visit this page for sure. Because we are providing J & K Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2019 here in the below sections. All the postulants who are waiting for J & K Bank Probationary Officer 2019 Syllabus can relax now. Check the topicwise JK Bank PO Syllabus 2019 here and complete the preparation perfectly for the exam.
Jammu & Kashmir PO Exam Pattern 2019
Knowing JK Bank PO Exam Pattern 2019 will help you in many ways. Candidates can check the exact Jammu & Kashmir Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2019 here. Know the marking scheme and also duration of the exam with JK Bank Probationary Officer Test Pattern 2019.
- The test is of Objective Type exam.
- The exam consists of questions from English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
- Total no of questions are 100.
- Maximum Marks for exam is 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The total duration of the exam is 1 Hour.
Latest JK Bank PO Syllabus 2019
J & K Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2019 – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
JK Bank PO Exam 2019 Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Simple Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Races and Games.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Stocks and Share.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Allegation or Mixture.
J & K Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning Ability
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
Download JK Bank PO Syllabus 2019
You can also Check
- JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
- JKPSC IAS Exam Notification
- JKICDS Block Coordinator Recruitment 2019
Check our site regularly for Latest Rojgar Samachar