JIPMER Group B Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
- Post Name: Group B and Group C
- Number of Vacancies: 107
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Mode of Application: Online
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 18th December 2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 20th January 2020
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Puducherry
- Official Site: https://jipmer.edu.in/
JIPMER Group B and Group C Recruitment 2019
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has announced a notification. JIPMER Recruitment 2019 is conducted for Group B and Group C Posts. Interested aspirants must check the JIPMER Group B and C Notification 2019 to fill the applications. Online applications are invited to fill 107 vacancies.
Individuals can get eligibility conditions, age limit, selection procedure, the application process, salary, how to apply steps, and application fee in the following modules. You must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the JIPMER Recruitment 2019. Contenders are advised to submit the applications by the end date.
JIPMER Group C Vacancies
- Job Designation: Group B and Group C
- Total number of Posts: 107
A detailed list of JIPMER Vacancies are:
- Group B Posts
- Nursing Officer: 85
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 15
- Physical Instructor: 1
- Psychiatric Nurse: 1
- Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning): 1
- Electronics Assistant (Workshop): 1
- Sub Total: 104
- Group C Posts
- EEG Technician: 1
- Uro Technician: 1
- Dental Mechanic: 1
- Sub Total: 3
- Total: 107
JIPMER Nursing Officer Eligibility Conditions
- Nursing Officer: Intenders must have completed a degree or diploma in general nursing and midwifery or equivalent from a recognized institution/university.
- For other posts: Must have done their degree in the respective specialization from a recognized university.
- The upper age limit is up to 35 years for Nursing Officer, Psychiatric Nurse, and EEG Technician posts.
- The maximum age limit is up to 30 years for remaining posts.
The age relaxation is applicable beyond the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD.
jipmer.edu.in Group B and C Selection Process
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Group B and Group C Posts Selection Procedure rounds are listed here. Contenders who score qualify marks in the selection process will get a job.
- Written Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Salary
The selected individuals will get a pay scale as mentioned below:
- Group B
- Nursing Officer: Rs.44,900/-
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Rs.35400/-
- Physical Instructor: Rs.35400/-
- Psychiatric Nurse: Rs.47600/-
- Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning): Rs.35400/-
- Electronics Assistant (Workshop): Rs.35400/-
- Group C
- EEG Technician: Rs.29200/-
- Uro Technician: Rs.25500/-
- Dental Mechanic: Rs.25500/-
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Willing aspirants who meet the eligibility requirements of JIPMER Recruitment can apply online for the posts. Follow the below instructions and fill the applications. The starting and ending date to submit the applications is 18th December 2019 and 20th January 2020.
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Posts?
- Visit Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research website i.e https://jipmer.edu.in/
- At the jobs section, click on the JIPMER Grp B and C Recruitment Puducherry Campus – Dec 2019 advertisement
- Download the notification and go through the instructions
- Eligible individuals can click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the required information in the fields of the application form
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the applications
The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Unreserved: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD: No fee
- Online Application Submission Dates: From 18th December 2019 to 20th January 2020
- The download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER: 03rd February 2020 (Monday)
- Date of Examination: 23rd February 2020 (Sunday)
You Can Also Apply For