- Board Name: Social Welfare Department – Jharkhand
- Adv No: 03/2019-20/PMMVY
- Post Name: Various
- Application Starting Date: 30.10.2019
- Look into More Govt Jobs
- Last Date for Application Submission: 30.11.2019
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Application Process: Online Process
- Category: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Jharkhand
- Official Site: http://socialwelfarejhar.gov.in/
Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2019
The Social Welfare Department has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant and Coordinator posts to fill up 50 vacancies. All the eligible cum interested candidates are requested to apply for the posts from 30th October 2019 to 30th November 2019. Interested candidates can apply for more than one Post. The job location for the selected candidates would be in Jharkhand.
JSW Vacancies 2019
- Post Name:
- State Programme Coordinator – 01
- State Programme Assistant – 01
- District Programme Coordinator – 24
- District Programme Assistant – 24
- No of Posts: 50
- Education: The candidates applying for these above-mentioned profiles should have a PG degree along with an associate degree for Coordinator post and Graduate degree for the assistant post, a candidate applying for the post with a knowledgeable associate degree can apply for more than one post.
- Age: Refer Notification
- As per the notification available details, there are no proper details about the selection process but mainly the process would be an interview or any other associate rounds of selection.
- The application process for the above-mentioned profiles would be an Online process by applying online through this website: www.recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
- As per the notification, the fees applied for the process is Rs 100/- this application fees would be applied for all the candidates.
- State Programme Coordinator – Rs 45,000/-Pm
- State Programme Assistant – Rs 25,000/-Pm
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs 35,000/-Pm
- District Programme Assistant – Rs 20,000/- Pm