Jharkhand High Court Latest Info – Check Out
- Name of the Court: Jharkhand High Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 25
- Advertisement No. 01/Accts./2019
- Post Name: Law Researchers/ Research Associates
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd April 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification for RA/ Law Researchers
Offline application forms are invited by officials of Jharkhand High Court for filling up of 25 Law Researcher/ Research Associate Jobs through its Advertisement No. 01/Accts./2019. The recruitment of candidates is purely on contract basis for a period of one year and can be extended upto 2 years. @ https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in you can get all the required details such as eligibility, salary, selection and application process etc regarding Jharkhand High Court Recruitment.
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy
Number of vacancies to be filled in High court of Jharkhand are 25.
- Law Researcher / Research Associate : 25 Jobs
Graduate/ Post Graduate degree holders from a recognized university can apply the RA jobs. Aspirants those who are familiar in computer knowledge will be first preferred.
Note: Aspirants having passed with 60% in first attempt are only willing to apply.
- Candidates should not be below the age of 21 years and should not cross 28 years.
- Recruited aspirants as Law Researcher will get monthly pay of Rs.30,000/- per month.
The selection of aspirants will be purely on merit and interview basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview session.
Mode of applying for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 is through Online mode. Single pdf (10 MB) attached with all documents which are scanned, should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Document to be submitted along with the application form are
- Matriculation Certificate , Date of Birth Proof
- Provisional/ Original Degree Certificate of Law Graduation
- Computer Certificate
- Recommendation by Designated Senior Advocate
You Can Also Search For