Download JEPC Assistant Program Manager Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Organization Name: Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC)
- Post name: Finance Controller, Assistant Computer Programmer, State Program Manager, Audit Controller, Finance & Account Officer, Expert EMIS, Auditor, District Program Manager, Accounts Officer, Assistant Program Manager, Computer Programmer, Law Executive Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 101
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview
- Work Location: Jharkhand
- View More Jharkhand State Govt Jobs 2020
- Exam Date: January 2020 (Expected)
- Admit Card release date: January 2020 (Tentatively)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Official Site: https://jepc.jharkhand.gov.in/
JEPC Assistant Program Manager Hall Ticket 2020
The JEPC Assistant Program Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2020 download link activation is expecting soon. Admit card will be available on its official website. Applied postulants of JEPC Assistant Program Manager Recruitment 2020 have to download the call letter to take the test. We always keep our eye on the newest updates regarding the written exam and updated the same here. we have provided the detailed guidelines to get your exam hall ticket from the official site in the below section to make your process easy.
Steps to Download JEPC Assistant Program Manager Exam Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website (jepc.jharkhand.gov.in)
- Later, open the Recruitment section on the welcome page.
- Next, find out the JEPC Assistant Program Manager Exam Admit Card 2020 link.
- Now, open the link and enter the details which asked.
- After submitting details, a window will be loaded with your hall ticket.
- Save it and take a copy of JEPC Assistant Program Manager Hall Ticket 2020 for attending the test.
JEPC Computer Programmer Recruitment 2020
A recruitment process had started by Jharkhand Education Project Council for the recruitment of Finance Controller, Assistant Computer Programmer, State Program Manager, and Other Posts. They are a total of 101 vacancies going to be filled in this recruitment. The application process has ended on 25th October 2019.
Selection Process for jepc.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Education Project Council looks for talented participants to fill up the available posts. For this, it is going to conduct the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Skill Test and
JEPC Assistant Program Manager Exam Pattern 2020
- Type of the Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Online Mode
- Total No of Questions: 100 Questions
- Total No of Marks: 100 Marks
- Subjects Names: Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, and General Science subjects
- Questions from Each Subject: 20 Questions
- Marks for Each Subject: 20 Marks
Details Printed on JEPC Assistant Program Manager Hall Ticket 2020
The following are particulars that have printed on the JEPC Assistant Program Manager Hall Ticket 2020 for the applicant’s identification. If you find any misprints of your details, then immediately inform the authorities and make necessary changes before the test date.
- Date & Time of the Test
- Examination Centre Code
- Exam Centre Venue
- Name of the Examination
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
ID Proofs to Carry With JEPC Assistant Program Manager Call Letter 2020
Applicants who wish to take the written exam have to submit any one of the documents among the below ones
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Any authorized ID proof signed by Gazetted officer