University Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the University: Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63
- Post Name: Teaching Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Live FCI Openings 2019
- Official Website: islamicuniversity.edu.in
IUST Assistant & Associate Professors Recruitment 2019 Notification
Islamic University of Science & Technology of Jammu & Kashmir State is ready to fill its 63 teaching positions like professors, assistant professor and associate professors in Mass communication, English language & literature, Islamic studies, physics, electronics, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and other department. The acceptance of applications will be only through online mode. For Detailed Advertisement Notice No: 02 of 2019 click here http://www.islamicuniversity.edu.in/
Number of teaching positions are to be filled in IUST are 63. Out of which
- Assistant Professor – 26
- Associate Professor – 24
- Professor – 13
Know department wise vacancies via notification pdf.
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ MCA qualified candidates can apply for the above jobs. Aspirants must also possess minimum post qualification experience. Here we provide a glance of information, refer official job notification.
The maximum upper age limit for professor post applicants is 60 years, associate professors is 57 years.
- Professor post selected candidates will get monthly pay of Rs.144200/-
- Recruited persons for associate professor post will get pay of Rs.131400/-
- Selected contenders for assistant professor post will have a monthly income of Rs.57700/-
The department will shortlist the applications and will make available candidates list those who can appear for the interview.
The mode to apply for IUST Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 25th February 2019 to 22nd March 2019 the online portal link to submit applications will be made active.And send the hardcopy of application on or before 26th March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
https://iustlive.com/Index/jobnotices.aspx is the necessary link for participants to apply online.
- A non-refundable amount of Rs.1000/- should be paid by applicants.
Office of The Registrar, Islamic University of Science & Technology.
Also Check Out