|Name of the Board||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Total Vacancies Available||496|
|Designation of Job||Medical Office|
|Type of Job||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||Police Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
ITBP MO Recruitment 2019
Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is in a process to hire eligible candidates for filling of Super Specialist Medical Officer and medical officer jobs. Contenders those who are appointed through ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 have to work in Central Armed Police Forces Like ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSB and Assam Rifles under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Get ready to apply from 02nd April 2019 onwards with all relevant documents.
ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 will be done through written examination. The exact dates of the exam are not known. @ http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/ know all the related information and apply before the due date.
ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Total 496 jobs of medical officers are to be filled in the Under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second-in-Command) – 04 Jobs
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) – 175 Jobs
- BSF: 56
- CRPF: 85
- SSB: 19
- ITBP: 06
- Assam Rifles: 06
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) – 317 Jobs
- BSF: 102
- CRPF: 21
- SSB: 59
- ITBP: 107
- Assam Rifles: 28
Eligibility Criteria of MO ITBP
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DM/ M.Ch holders from a recognized university can apply for the respective posts.
- Know in detail by referring to the official advertisement.
- Post wise age limit is as follows.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer – 50 years
- Specialist Medical Officer – 40 years
- Medical Officer – 30 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Selected contenders for Super Specialist MO (Second-in-command) will get pay in between Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Hired candidates for Specialist MO will get a monthly income in between Rs.67,700-2, 08,700/-
- Monthly income for Medical officer (Assistant Commandant) post applicants will be between Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Candidates have to participate in an interview, written test and medical examination. Talented persons only be recruited by the selection board.
- Apply for ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 02nd April 2019 is the start date to apply.
- 01st May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/
- Click on the recruitment notification you are going to apply for.
- Read all the terms and conditions in the notification.
- If eligible click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, signature and photograph.
- Make payment and once again verify the entered details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Application fee for General / OBC applicants is Rs.400/-
- Application fee for other category applicants is Nill.