ITBP Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 496
- Name of the Post: Medical Officer (MO)
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01st May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Date of Exam : Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/
ITBP MO Recruitment 2019 – 496 Super Specialist Medical Officers @ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is in process to hire eligible candidates for filling of Super Specialist Medical Officer and medical officer jobs. Contenders those who appointed through ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 have to work in Central Armed Police Forces Like ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSB and Assam Rifles under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Get ready to apply from 02nd April 2019 onwards with all relevant documents. Also check latest Government Jobs in India
ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 will be done through written examination. The exact dates of the exam are not known. @ http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/ know all the related information and apply before the due date.
ITBP Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Total 496 jobs of medical officers are to be filled in Under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second-in-Command) – 04 Jobs
- ITBP : 04
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) – 175 Jobs
- BSF : 56
- CRPF : 85
- SSB : 19
- ITBP : 06
- Assam Rifles : 06
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) – 317 Jobs
- BSF : 102
- CRPF : 21
- SSB : 59
- ITBP : 107
- Assam Rifles : 28
Eligibility Criteria of MO ITBP
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DM/ M.Ch holders from a recognized university can apply for the respective posts.
- Know in detailed by referring the official advertisement.
Post wise age limit is as follows.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer – 50 years
- Specialist Medical Officer – 40 years
- Medical Officer – 30 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
Medical Officer in ITBP Physical / Medical Standards
Aspirants along with the educational qualification must also have minimum physical and medical standards as follows.
Physical Standards :
Medical Standards :
- Selected contenders for Super Specialist MO (Second-in-command) will get pay in between Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Hired candidates for Specialist MO will get monthly income in between Rs.67,700-2, 08,700/-
- Monthly income for Medical officer (Assistant Commandant) post applicants will be between Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Candidates have to participate in an interview, written test and medical examination. Talented persons only be recruited by the selection board.
- Apply for ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 02nd April 2019 is the start date to apply.
- 01st May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/
- Click on the recruitment notification you are going to apply.
- Read all the terms and conditions in the notification.
- If eligible click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, signature and photograph.
- Make payment and once again verify the entered details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take printout of application form.
- Application fee for General / OBC applicants is Rs.400/-
- Application fee for other category applicants is Nill.
- ITBP Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Apply Online Link for ITBP Mo Jobs
- ITBP Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You May Also Like