ISRO Scientist Results 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Conducting Organisation: Indian Space Research Center
- Total Number of Posts: 372
- Job Role: Scientist/Engineer – SC
- Mode of the Application: Online
- Required Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Type of Job: PSU jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: https://www.isro.gov.in/
- Govt Jobs in India
ISRO scientist results 2019
The ISRO Scientist results 2019 will be expecting soon. Candidates who attend the test can check the results to know your status. Participants have to submit the registartion details to get ISRO SC results online.
Indian Space Research Center starts the paper evaluation process within a few days once the exam has done. It doesn’t give any prior information regarding the results to the candidates individually. Usually, It takes one or two months to declare the results for the Scientist/Engineer Exam 2020 from the exam commencement date.
We offer perfect navigation to fetch your ISRO Scientist Results here. For more clarification, you can visit the ISRO official website. The following section covers the step by step process to get your results.
ICRB Scientist Engineer 2020 Exam Details
The written test conducted by the ICRB consists of 80 objective questions which carry equal marks. This online exam will be held at various exam centers throughout India. Candidates who received admit card for the Scientist Engineer exam 2020 through email can attend the test on the specified schedule. ISRO Centralised Recruitment board has scheduled the scientist engineer exam on 01st January 2020.
Based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam, those are shortlisted for the interview. The written test is the only first level of the selection process. This score is not considered for the final selection of the candidates. The appointment of the aspirants will be done through their performance in the interview. Those who secured at least 60% marks in the interview will be considered.
How Can I Check ISRO Results 2020 for SC Exam?
- Go to the official website of the Indian Space Research organization.
- The website link is https://www.isro.gov.in
- After reaching the home page, check for the careers section at the end of the page.
- Click on that and find the Scientist Engineer ‘SC’ Exam results 2020 link.
- Open the link and enter the login details.
- After that, press the submit button.
- Then a new window will appear on the screen with your results.
- Keep it safe if you qualify for the exam.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
Indian Space Research Organisation has started a recruitment process to hire the 327 candidates. We found an advt regarding this recruitment initiated by ISRO on its official website. On the reference of this notification, there are 327 Scientist engineer posts to be filled. The online application is available from 15th October 2019 to 04th November 2019. Candidates are recruited on a temporary base only.
To dig out the best one among all applicants, the ICRB will conduct the following rounds as the selection process.
- Written test
An aspirant has to clear both the rounds to get a job in ISRO.
Cut Off for ISRO Scientist Engineer 2020 Exam
Indian Space Research Organisation decided the cut off based on various factors specified below. Deciding cut off marks for the SC exam is not an easy job. Moreover, the ISRO SC cut off will be varied for various categories. We provide the scientist engineer cut off for SC ST OBC General and PWD candidates once it is out. We gave the primary factors that are considered while deciding the cut off marks.
- Category of the candidates
- The number of candidates attends the test
- Total vacancy count
- Total marks that the exam has conducted
- The difficulty level of the paper, etc.
ISRO Scientist Merit List 2019 pdf Download
Indian Space research Organisation releases the merit list for the scientist exam soon after the results announcement. It is nothing but the shortlisted candidate’s list. It will be done based on highest marks secured by the participants. Download the ISRO SC Merit list and check your position in it.