|Name of the Board||Indian Space Research Organization, Human Space Flight Centre (ISRO HSFC)|
|Total Vacancies Available||86|
|Designation of Job||Technician-B, Technical Assistant, Draughtsman-B posts|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
ISRO HSFC Recruitment 2019
In reference with advt no: HSFC/01/RMT/2019, Indian Space Research Organization, Human Space Flight Centre (ISRO HSFC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill 86 vacancies of Technician-B, Technical Assistant, Draughtsman-B posts. The ISRO HSFC Jobs application form filling process has already started. So, interested candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for ISRO HSFC Technician-B jobs on or before 13th September 2019.
We have furnished the up to mark information regarding ISRO HSFC Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here. Scroll down the page to get the complete details.
ISRO HSFC Technician -B Vacancy
- Name of the posts: Technician-B, Technical Assistant, Draughtsman-B posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 86 posts.
- The post-wise & category wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- Fitter: 20 (UR-10, OBC-05, SC-02, ST-02, EWS-01)
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 (UR-05, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-01, EWS-02)
- Plumber: 02 (UR -01 , OBC-1)
- Welder: 01 UR
- Machinist: 01 OBC
- Draughtsman – Mechanical: 10 (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-03, EWS-02)
- Draughtsman – Electrical: 02 UR
- Technical Assistant
- Mechanical: 29 (UR-10, OBC-05, SC-3, ST-1 , EWS-1)
- Electronics: 12 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01 , EWS-01)
- Civil: 03 (UR-01, OBC-01, EWS-01).
ISRO HSFC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- For General/OBC candidates: 18-35 years as on 13.09.2019.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows:
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years.
- Fitter: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Fitter trade from NCVT.
- Electronic Mechanic: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electronic Mechanic trade from NCVT.
- Plumber: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Plumber trade from NCVT.
- Welder: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI /NTC/ NAC Welder trade from NCVT.
- Machinist: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Machinist trade from NCVT.
- Draughtsman – Mechanical: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI /NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade from NCVT.
- Draughtsman – Electrical: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI /NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman Electrical trade from NCVT.
- Technical Assistant
- Mechanical: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics: First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Civil: First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.
ISRO HSFC Draughtsman-B posts Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Written Test & Skill Test.
Indian Space Research Organization HSFC Jobs Salary
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates according to the post they are recruited in.
- Technician – B/ Draughtsman – B: Level 3 Rs.21,700/- plus DA
- Technical Assistant: Level 7 Rs.44,900/- plus DA
ISRO HSFC Technician-B Application Process
The application process for ISRO HSFC Jobs has started from 24th August 2019 & available upto 13th September 2019 on its official portal. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode by following the simple steps shared below.
Steps to Apply for ISRO HSFC Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.isro.gov.in/careers-new
- Find the relevant link “समान अंतरिक्ष उड़ान केंद्र (एच.एस.एफ.सी) / Human Space Flight Centre (HSFC)” on the screen.
- Click on that link.
- The new window will open & find the “RECRUITMENT OF TECHNICIAN-B / DRAUGHTSMAN-B / TECHNICAL ASSISTANT” link.
- Hit on that link & read the details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, hit the “Submit” button & take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Sc/ST/Ex-Servicemen: nil.
- Applicants have to pay the fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.