IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 Details
- Board Name: Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad
- Post Name: Junior Engineer, Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Superintendent, Staff Nurse, Technician & Assistant Engineer
- Selection Process: Written Test, Trade Test, Presentation & Interview
- Application Starting Date: 04th October 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 03rd November 2019
- Application Process: ONLINE
- Category: Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Work Location: Jharkhand
- Official Site: http://www.iitism.ac.in/
- Adv No: 411002/3/2019-Estt
IIT ISM Dhanbad Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
51 vacancies have been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad. The various posts are like Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Staff Nurse, Technician, Assistant Engineer. So, interested contenders can apply and submit the application forms on or before the date of 03rd November 2019. Check out the later modules to know the eligibility criteria, salary, application process, selection process, apply online link and etc.
No of Posts: 51
- Junior Assistant -15
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2
- Junior Engineer – 1
- Junior Superintendent – 7
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 2
- Staff Nurse – 6
- Junior Technician – 13
- Education Qualification: Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate/M. Lib.Sc. / MLISc.
- Age: 30 to 35 years
The selection process for enrolled candidates is done with the written test, trade test or computer test, presentation and interview.
Through online mode, applicants need to apply the application form from 03rd October 2019 to 04th November 2019.
Except the SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen and female candidates application fee is Rs.500/-
- For Assistant Engineer/Jr. Engineer/ Jr. Superintendent/ Jr. Technical Superintendent/ Staff Nurse posts salary is Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,200/-
- For Junior Assistant and Technician posts salary is Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Related Govt Jobs in India
- Jharkhand Govt Jobs in India 2019
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019
- NIRD Recruitment 2019
- NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019
ISM Dhanbad Junior Assistant Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Exam Board Name: Indian Institute Of Technology -Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
- Post Names: Junior Assistant (JA)
- Total Number of vacant posts: 74 Posts
- Advertisement Number: 411002/1/2019-Estt
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Notification Release Date: 23rd August 2019
- Registration of applicants: 26th August 2019 up to 3rd November 2019
- Opening date of submission of Application form: 2nd September 2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 4th November 2019
- Last date to submit a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form: 11th November 2019
- Job Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Official Site: https://www.iitism.ac.in
- Check Jharkhand State Govt Jobs
Indian Institute of Technology Notification 2019
Hi guys, are you eagerly looking for Government jobs in Jharkhand? If yes, you are on the right platform. Recently, Indian Institute Of Technology -Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad has released ISM Dhanbad Notification to fill 74 Junior Assistant vacancies. The application process has started from 2nd September 2019 and available up to 4th November 2019 on its official portal. Other details of ISM Dhanbad Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are shared below.
IIT ISM Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Junior Assistant
- Total Number of vacant posts: 74 Posts
ISM Dhanbad JA Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum limit: 30 years
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
- Applicants must have a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi respectively on computers.
IIT ISM Dhanbad Jobs Selection Process
The selection of the talented and eligible candidates depends upon the following rounds.
- Written test
- Computer proficiency test
Indian School of Mines Jr Assistant Posts Salary
- Level -3
Eligible postulants can apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush.
How to apply for IIT ISM Dhanbad Jr Asst Jobs?
- http://www.iitism.ac.in/ is the direct link to apply for IIT ISM Dhanbad Jobs.
- Applicants have to pay the Rs. 500/- through SBI collect.
- SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation and Female candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Other Related Links