IOCL Western Regions Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 391
- Post Name: Apprentice & Accountants
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th March 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: iocl.com
IOCL Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
A new Employment News has released by officials of Indian Oil, Marketing Division. The theme of this Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2019 is to fill empty positions of accountants, technicians, trade apprentice in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh which are located in the western region of India. So, apply for Latest Government Jobs 2019 Notification through ONLINE mode. Check out more info @ https://www.iocl.com/
Number of empty positions in the western region of India are 391.
- Trade Apprentice- Accountant : 217 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 99 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 64
State Wise vacancy details
- UT Of Dadra & Nagar Haveli-03
- Madhya Pradesh-64
- Graduate degree holders can apply for accountant apprentice post.
- Diploma holders can apply for technician apprentice post.
- Matriculation passed contenders with 2 years ITI can apply for trade apprentice post.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Upper Age Limit – 24 years
- The monthly stipend for selected contenders is Rs.10,453/- and additional amount of Rs.2500/-
Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 07th March 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Log on to https://www.iocl.com/
- As per the form, fill the details.
- Upload all scanned copies, signature & photograph.
- Click on the submit button and download the form for further use.
Also Go Through