IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Junior Quality Control Jobs
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published a new notification for vacant posts of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst. So, contenders who are interested in taking part in IOCL organisation can apply the application forms from 03rd July 2019 to 23rd July 2019. Candidates can visit the official portal to know more about this employment notice.
Diploma qualified are eligible for this recruitment. And the age limit should be in between 18 years to 26 years. The appointed candidates will get posed in the West Bengal (job location).
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Number of Posts: 129
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineering Assistant & Junior Quality Control
- Starting Date to Apply: 03rd July 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 23rd July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test/Proficiency Test/Physical Test
- Category: Indian Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Site: https://www.iocl.com/
- Written Exam: In the Month of August 2019 (tentative)
- Advertisement No: PH/R/01/2019
Vacancy Details of IOCL Jobs 2019
Overall 129 empty posts are waiting to fill by the preferable contenders.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (production)- 74 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)- 26 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (electrical)/Jr Technical Assistant -IV – 03 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (mechanical)/Jr Technical Assistant -IV – 17 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (instrumentation)/Jr Technical Assistant -IV
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – 03 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV – 04 posts
Based on departments, the officials of IOCL has given educational qualification for various posts.
- Aspirants need to complete three years diploma in chemical/refinery & petrochemical eng or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognised institute for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (production).
- Candidates should have a complete diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U).
- For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (electrical) post, aspirants should have a course completion certificate of diploma.
- For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (mechanical) post, candidates need to complete a diploma in mechanical engineering.
- For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (instrumentation) post, contenders should have educational qualification of instrumentation.
- For Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV post, candidates must have educational qualification is B.Sc. with physics, chemistry/industrial chemistry.
- For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (fire & safety) post, candidates must possess a Matric plus sub-officers course from NFSC Nagpur or equivalent from a recognised institute.
- For all posts in IOCL Recruitment 2019, candidates should have a minimum age 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2019.
- And age relaxation period for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates is 03 years.
Candidates are kindly requested to refer the IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019 Notification to know the salary details.
Selection Process for JEA & Junior Quality Control Jobs 2019
The selection process for IOCL limited recruitment based on a few rounds. Candidates those who performed well in written examination will be promoted skill test/proficiency test/physical test. After completion of all phases, the crew of IOCL will announce the merit list contender’s list. The written exam is likely to be held in the month of August 2019.
- Written Test
- Skill Test/Proficiency Test/Physical Test
Through ONLINE mode, applicants can fill the application forms for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 before the closure date of 23rd July 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to the official site of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- The official site of IOCL is https://www.iocl.com/
- Check for the new IOCL recruitment 2019.
- If you find, read all the terms and conditions.
- If you obey all rules, then click on the apply button.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Cross the details once before submitting.
- Later a take print out for further use.
- IOCL JEA Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link for IOCL Jobs 2019
- Payment Procedure for Application Fee
You May Also Like