|Name of the Board||IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), Assam Oil Division|
|Total Vacancies Available||152|
|Designation of Job||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice posts|
|Type of Job||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||IOCL Jobs |
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
IOCL Assam Oil Division Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Assam Oil Division is hiring the candidates for Trade and Technician Apprentice posts to fill 152 vacancies in Assam Oil Division. Eligible aspirants can grasp this opportunity and apply for IOCL Assam Oil Division Apprentice Recruitment 2019 by 15th November 2019, i.e. the due date. Scroll down this page to get more data concerning the apprentice Jobs. Also, get IOCL Assam Oil Division Apprentice 2019 Notification here.
- Posts Name: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice posts
- No of jobs: 152 posts
Distribution of employment is as follows:
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical: 50 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical: 5
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical: 5 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical: 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation: 11 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant: 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: 2 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): 5 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): 4 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Attendant Operator)(Chemical) (Chemical Plant): 3 years B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
- Trade Apprentice (Mechanical) (Fitter): Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course
- Technician Apprentice (Discipline – Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 3-year B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: 3-year B.Com
- Technician Apprentice (In Electrical Discipline): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg.
- Trade Apprentice – DEO (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII pass
- Trade Apprentice – DEO (Skill Certificate Holders): Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator.’
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Trade Apprentice (Chemical): 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg.
- Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 24 years
- Written Exam and
The rate of salary payable per month shall be as prescribed under the Act:1961/1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 and Corporation’s guidelines.
The application process of IOCL Recruitment is clearly explained through step by step procedure.
- Open the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd web portal, i.e., https://www.iocl.com
- Go to the ‘Show All’ section under the ‘What’s New’ section
- Later go to ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’ section and select ‘Trade/ Discipline’
- Now, select the link of the ‘Refinery Unit,’ where you want to apply for Apprenticeship Training
- Fill all the fields
- Upload Documents
- Click on Submit button
- Take a print out