Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 166
- Post Name: Trade & Technician Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th March 2019
- Date of Written Test: 24th March 2019
- Date of Interview: 01st to 05th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment Trade & Technician Apprentice Notification – 166 Jobs
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) in Guwahati, Assam, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Panipat, Haryana etc refineries going to fill apprentice positions in various disciplines. So, interested postulants can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 Without Gate Notification. Apply through online upto 08th March 2019 for IOCL Jobs. @ www.iocl.com applicants can garb the essential information.
IOCL Vacancy Details
Number of empty positions to be filled in IOCL in various refineries are 466.
Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator – Chemical Discipline
Trade Apprentice-Mechanical Discipline
Technician Apprentice- Chemical Discipline
Technician Apprentice- Mechanical Discipline
Technician Apprentice- Electrical Discipline
Technician Apprentice- Instrumentation
Trade Apprentice- Secretarial Assistant
Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator- Chemical Disicipline
Trade Apprentice- Accountant
- Matric/ B.Sc/BA/ Diploma qualified contenders from a recognized university can apply.
- For Gen/UR contenders the age can be in between 18 to 21 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Through Written test and Interview session candidates will be recruited.
IOCL accepts applications through ONLINE mode. From 16th February 2019 to 08th March 2019 candidates can apply online. And send the hardcopy of applications by 22nd March 2019.
How to Download the Application Form?
https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/index.aspx is the link to apply online and send the form to the respective unit address which is mentioned in the job notification.