|Name of the Board||Indian Navy|
|Total Vacancies Available||554|
|Designation of Job||Tradesman Mate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Similar Jobs||Defence Jobs|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2019
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate recruitment notification out to fill 554 vacant positions by the skilled and efficient candidates. It accepts applications from eligible candidates those who fulfil the eligibility criteria. The selection of applicants will be based on their performance in the written exam. Now, the question is, what is the exam pattern & syllabus for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam 2019. Drona comes with updated exam syllabus along with its test pattern to help the individuals surfing for it. In this page, you can find the detailed pattern of Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2019.
Exam Pattern 2019
- Details covered under the Exam Pattern are as follows
- It is an ONLINE Based Written Exam consisting of Objective Type Questions.
- The Question paper will set in Bilingual Language (English & Hindi)
- Total Marks for the exam is 100.
- There are 4 Sections covered in the exam paper such as General Intelligence & reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Syllabus 2019
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations.
- Odd One Out.
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Word Based Problem Solving
- Drawing Inference
- Coding & Decoding
- Non-Verbal Reasoning etc
- Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & loss
- Time & distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Statistical Chart
- Geometry etc
- General English
- Understanding the English Language.
- Sentence Structure
- Comprehension etc.
- General Awareness
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Current Events etc.
- Download Links