|Name of the Board||Indian Navy|
|Total Vacancies Available||554|
|Designation of Job||Tradesman Mate|
|Type of Job||Navy Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test INCET – TMM 01/2019
Indian Navy has published a new job notification in the Employment News 2 – 8 March 2019 for hiring 554 tradesman mate jobs. Hired contenders have to work in the units under the administrative control of various commands like Visakhapatnam (HQENC), Mumbai (HQWNC) and Kochi (HQSNC). Recruitment of applicants will be through written examination. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ is the official website to know complete details regarding Trending Government Jobs. 15th March 2019 would be the last date for complete submission of applications online.
Navy Tradesman Recruitment Vacancy Details
A number of Tradesman Mate Group-C, Non-Gazetted jobs in General Central Service to be filled by Indian Navy are 554.
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC) – 46
- UR – 20
- SC – 07
- ST – 03
- OBC – 12
- EWS – 04
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC) – 502
- UR – 227
- SC – 58
- ST – 24
- OBC – 143
- EWS – 50
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC) – 06
- UR – 02
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
- OBC – 01
- EWS – 01
- Aspirants those who just passed 10th class from a recognized board and holding a certificate from the industrial training institute (ITI) can apply for Indian Navy Jobs.
- Lower age limit to apply is 18 years, the upper age limit is 25 years.
- Age relaxations for different category applicants is as follows.
- SC/ST- 05 years
- OBC- 03 years
- Pods- UR: 10 years, OBC: 13 years, SC/ST: 15 years.
- ESC – UR: 03 years, OBC: 03 years, SC/ST: 08 years.
- Meritorious Sports persons – UR: 05 years, OBC: 08 years, SC/ST: 10 years.
- Selected persons as tradesman mate will get pay in the level 1 of 7th CPC of Rs.18000- 56900/-
- Through ONLINE TEST the recruitment of applicants will be done, the exam date, venue details will be sent to shortlisted contenders mobile phone number’s or else respective mail-id’s.
Mode of applying for Indian Navy Career Recruitment 2019 is completely through ONLINE mode. Start date to submit applications is 02nd March 2019 and the last date is 15th March 2019 until 05: 00 PM.
How to Apply Online?
- https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ is the website link.
- First, visit it and then if you have a new user register with proper mail-id & phone number.
- And then once registration is done, click on the login button.
- Fill all the details which are left empty.
- Upload all the required scanned copies of documents.
- Make the payment & click on the submit button.
- Keep the hard copy of application form for future use.
- For 100 marks candidates have to attend the written examination. Topics from which questions were asked are given in downlines.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Ability – 25 Marks
- General English & Comprehension – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks