554 Jobs Indian Navy Latest Employment News & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Total No. of Vacancies: 554
- Post Name: Tradesman Mate
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: Online
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Admit Card – Download Here
- Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in
- Category: Navy Jobs
- Rojghar Samachar
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test INCET – TMM 01/2019
Indian Navy has published out a new job notification in the Employment News 2 – 8 March 2019 for hiring 554 tradesman mate jobs. Hired contenders have to work in the units under administrative control of various commands like Visakhapatnam (HQENC), Mumbai (HQWNC) and Kochi (HQSNC). Recruitment of applicants will be through written examination. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ is the official website to know complete details regarding Trending Government Jobs 2019. 15th March 2019 would be the last date for complete submission of applications through online.
Navy Tradesman Recruitment Vacancy Details
Number of Tradesman Mate Group-C, Non-Gazetted jobs in General Central Service to be filled by Indian Navy are 554.
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC) – 46
- UR – 20
- SC – 07
- ST – 03
- OBC – 12
- EWS – 04
Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC) – 502
- UR – 227
- SC – 58
- ST – 24
- OBC – 143
- EWS – 50
Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC) – 06
- UR – 02
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
- OBC – 01
- EWS – 01
Aspirants those who just passed 10th class from a recognized board and holding a certificate from industrial training institute (ITI) can apply for Indian Navy Jobs.
Lower age limit to apply is 18 years, upper age limit is 25 years.
Age relaxations for different category applicants is as follows.
- SC/ST- 05 years
- OBC- 03 years
- Pwds- UR : 10 years, OBC : 13 years, SC/ST : 15 years.
- ESC – UR : 03 years, OBC : 03 years, SC/ST : 08 years.
- Meritorious Sports persons – UR : 05 years, OBC : 08 years, SC/ST : 10 years.
Selected persons as tradesman mate will get pay in the level 1 of 7th CPC of Rs.18000- 56900/-
Through ONLINE TEST the recruitment of applicants will be done, the exam date, venue details will be send to shortlisted contenders mobile phone number’s or else respective mail-id’s.
Mode of applying for Indian Navy Career Recruitment 2019 is completely through ONLINE mode. Start date to submit applications is 02nd March 2019 and last date is 15th March 2019 until 05: 00 PM.
How to Apply Online?
- https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ is the website link.
- First visit it and then if your a new user register with proper mail-id & phone number.
- And then once registration done, click on the login button.
- Fill all the details which are left empty.
- Upload all the required scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment & click on the submit button.
- Keep the hard copy of application form for future use.
How to Apply online
- Registration Link: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/register
- Login Link : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
For 100 marks candidates have to attend the written examination. Topics from which questions were asked are given in downlines.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Ability – 25 Marks
- General English & Comprehension – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
- Indian Navy Tradesman Notification PDF
- Apply Online Tradesman Mate Jobs in Indian Navy
- Download Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2019 pdf
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Result 2019 – Check Here