Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Notifications & Important Dates
- Board Name : Indian Navy
- Total No. of Vacancies: 172
- Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Post Name: Chargeman
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: indiannavy.nic.in
- Get Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Syllabus
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019 Notification – 172 Jobs
Indian Navy is going to recruitment talented personalities as Chargeman (Mechanic, Ammunition & Explosive) through Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test . The INCET 2019 is conducted when ever there is need of aspirants to take over the duty of chargeman. The online application forms will be accepted from 16th April 2019 to 28th April 2019.
The candidates recruited as Chargeman Group B, Non- Industrial, Non – Gazetted have to work under General Central Service. The place of posting will be at various Naval Armament Inspectorate (NAI) units at Depots/ Ordnance Factories/ DRDO Labs. https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/ is the official web portal to get more details regarding Indian Navy Jobs.
Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2019
Number of empty positions to be filled in Indian Navy through INCET are 172.
- Chargeman (Mechanic) : 103 Jobs
- UR – 41
- SC – 18
- ST – 06
- OBC – 28
- EWS – 10
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) : 69 Jobs
- UR – 25
- SC – 13
- ST – 07
- OBC – 18
- EWS – 06
Eligibility Criteria of Navy Chargeman
- Diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ electronics/ chemical engineering from any recognzied university can apply for Chargeman jobs.
- Aspirants must have 2 years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in area of design.
Maximum upper age limit for Gen/ UR candidates is 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Selected candidates as Chargeman, Group B will get monthly pay in the level 6 of Rs.354000-112400/-
INCET 2019 Selection Process
Through INDIAN NAVY CIVILIAN ENTRANCE TEST (INCET) the recruitment of eligible candidates will be done. Be prepared for the upcoming INCET exam. The exam will be conducted in various states of the country and in detailed can be known by referring the official notification.
Mode of applying for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 16th April 2019 to 28th April 2019 the online portal link to submit applications will be accepted.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/
- Click on the Join Navy >> Ways to Join >> Civilians >> Chargeman (Amman / Explosive).
- Aspirants must have Valid Mail Id and mobile number before starting of application process.
- Candidates have to fill the application form after satisfying all the terms and conditions.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents, signature and photograph.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
Examination fee for UR category applicants is Rs.205/- and For other applicants there is no fee.
Know trending state and central government jobs by regularly referring the Daily Employment News.
- Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Notification PDF
- Click for : Registration & Login
- Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2019 – Download Here