|Name of the Board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Vacancies Available||37|
|Designation of Job||Yantrik |
|Type of Job||Navy Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||Defence Jobs in India|
|Work Location ||Pan India|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notification
Recently, the Nausena authorities recently released Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jan 2020 Notification on its official portal to fill 37 vacancies. Application forms are invited from the unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) cadet entry scheme. So, applicants who wish to join the Indian Navy can use this opportunity and apply at the earliest to avoid the server issues.
Other details regarding Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme Jul 2020 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are shared below.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Vacancy 2019 – 20
- Course Name: 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Total Number of Vacancies: 37
Eligibility for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme Jul 2020
- Applicants must have born between 2nd January 2001 and 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in class X or Class XII)
Who can apply?
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam are called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank
Indian Navy 10+2 (BTech) Entry 2020 Selection Process
- The shortlisting of applications for SSB interview will be based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019
- SSB interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata from February to April 2020
- At the time of SSB interview, candidates have to carry a copy of online application form along with original certificates/documents
- It will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Group discussion, and Picture perception
- Those who will qualify the stage I will be eligible for Stage-II
- Stage II test comprises Group testing, Psychological testing, and interview which will be conducted for 4 days
- Finally, successful candidates will undergo the medical examination
- As per the organization norms
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can fill and submit the Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry 2019 Application form on or before the due date.
How to Fill Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2020 Online Application?
- Log on to the official site i.e, https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- On the home page, find and hit the Related advertisement
- Go through the details provided in Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Notification 2019
- Check the eligibility
- If eligible, hit “Apply Online”
- Enter all the required details in the Indian Navy application form
- Pay the fee if required
- Upload the documents if required in the prescribed format
- Cross-check all the details before submission of Indian Navy application form 2019
- Finally, take a print out of Indian Navy application form 2019 and keep the hard copy for future reference