Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 Notification is announced by Indian Coast Guard to fill the vacant posts of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 01/2020 Batch. The application process will start from 26th August 2019 & ends on 1st September 2019 upto 5.00 pm. So, all the willing & eligible candidates can apply for ICG Navik (General Duty) Jobs on or before the due date. Get the full details of Indian Coast Guard Notification 2019 from the following sections.
Are you looking for Indian Coast Guard Jobs? If yes, then you are on the right page. Recently, Indian Coast Guard has invited the online applications for recruitment of the male candidates to the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 ENTRY – 01/2020 Batch. Candidates are allowed to fill the application form from 26th August 2019 upto 1st September 2019 on its official portal i.e, https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ Do not wait till last minute. Apply for ICG Jobs as early as possible.
Get the full details regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 for Navik GD Posts like vacancy, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, exam centers, job profile, training, etc here.
- Conducting Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
- Name of the posts: Navik (General Duty) 10+2 ENTRY – 01/2020 Batch
- Type of Job: All India Government Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 1st September 2019 till 05:00 PM
- Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2020 Admit Card: 17th Sep 2019 to 23rd Sep 2019
- Exam Date: Sept/ Oct 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Portal: https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Name of the posts: Navik (General Duty) 10+2 ENTRY – 01/2020 Batch
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various.
ICG Navik GD Job Role, Training
- The responsibility of Navik (General Duty) is to manage operations at sea. They operate from ships and aircraft and work to protect the Indian maritime interests.
- Candidates who got selected for the post of Navik (GD) will be trained at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade for 24 weeks. The basic training will commence in Feb 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Male Indian nationals who are possessing the educational qualifications & age criteria as prescribed below can apply for ICG Navik GD Recruitment 2019.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 22 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Examination.
- Verification of Documents.
Candidates are required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:
- Three copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with latest affixed photograph.
- Two copies of the application form.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet. (12th class aggregate marks shall be calculated as best / highest five including Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subject).
- Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self-attested photocopies of 12th class marks sheet and pass certificate.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state.
- Category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections)
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof
- Ten recent color passport size photographs with Blue background.
- The Basic pay is Rs. 21, 700/- (pay level-3) plus Dearness allowances & other allowances based on the nature of duty./ place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
The application forms are accepted through online mode only from 26th August 2019 upto 1st September 2019. Follow these simple steps provided below while filling the application form.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Go to the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on “Opportunites” button.
- Fill all the details in the application form like Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth (as per 10th Class certificate), Personal Email-ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- The date, time, Centre of written examination, other information, etc are intimated through the official website.
- Choose only one center from the list mentioned against each state which he belongs to.
- To fill the online application, log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Then, click on “Opportunites” button & proceed further.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 01/2020 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- Upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format.
- On completion of filling the application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card.
- Applicants to take the print out of the e-admit card through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 17-23 Sep 2019.
- No application fee.
- Jalandhar: Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana(other than NCR District’s) and Union Territory of Chandigarh
- Dehradun: Uttarakhand
- Jodhpur: Rajasthan (other than NCR districts)
- Noida: Delhi & NCR Region Haryana NCR District – Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjar, Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani and Mahendergarh, UP NCR District – Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Bulandshahr, Hapur and Baghpat Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur
- Varanasi: Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR districts)
- Guwahati: Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, and Sikkim
- Paradip: Odisha
- Haldia: West Bengal
- Kolkata: Bihar and Jharkhand
- Tuticorin: South Tamil Nadu District – Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai,
- Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur
- Chennai: Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory of Puducherry
- Secunderabad: Telangana
- Vishakapatnam: Andhra Pradesh
- Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh
- Kochi: Kerala and Lakshadweep
- Mumbai: Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- New Mangalore: Karnataka and Goa
- Gandhi Nagar: Gujarat
- Port Blair: A&N Islands
Other Related Links