Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Board Name: Indian Army
- Name of the courses: Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES – 43) and Technical Graduate Course (TGC -131)
- Total Number of vacancies: 130 jobs
- Type of Job: Government Jobs
- Application Dates for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131): 16th October to 14th November 2019
- Application dates for 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-43): 15th October to 13th November 2019
- Commencement of courses: July 2020
- Official portal: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Check Central Government Jobs here
Join Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification 2019
Hi guys, are you looking for Latest Indian Army Jobs? If yes, we assure you that none of the job alerts get missed out. Recently, the Indian Army has invited online applications for TES 43 and TGC 131 courses on its official portal. There are 130 vacancies, out of which 90 vacancies are for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES – 43) Course and 40 for Technical Graduate Course (TGC -131). The starting date to fill the Indian Army Application form is 16th October 2019 and the closing date is 14th November 2019 for the TGC course. For the TES course, the application form is active from 15th October to 13th November 2019.
Other details regarding Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification 2019 like age limit, vacancy, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are shared in this article.
Indian Army Vacancy 2019
- Name of the course: Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES – 43) and Technical Graduate Course (TGC -131)
- Total Number of vacancies: 130 jobs
Splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC-131) – 40 Posts
- 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-43) – 90 Posts
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- TGC course-20 to 27 years
- TES course – 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years
- Technical Graduate Course: BE/B.Tech from a recognized University in Civil/ Architecture/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science & Engg /Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ M.Sc Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication/Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Aeronautical/ Ballistics/ Avionics
- 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course: 12th class passed from a recognized board or equivalent qualification
Indian Army Posts Selection Process
The selection process for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 involves the following stages.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Merit List
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Jobs Salary
Technical Graduate Course
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – Rs. 15,500/- Per month fixed
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training – Rs 56,100/- Per month
10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-43)
- Rs 8785/- per week for a period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
- Military Service Pay (MSP): Rs. 15,500/- per month fixed
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: Rs. 56,100/- per month
Interested and eligible contenders can fill and submit the Indian Army application form on or before the deadline. While applying for Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Recrutiment 2019, follow these simple guidelines shared here.
How to apply for TES- 131 TGC- 43 Indian Army Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the Indian Army official website i.e, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- On the home page, find and click on the related advertisement links
- Download the Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification 2019 pdf
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- Click on the link “Online application link for TGC 131 and TES 43 Course”.
- Pay the fee if required
- Verify all the details before submitting the Indian Army application form
- Finally, hit the submit button and keep the hard copy of the Indian Army application form for future reference
- Indian Army TES 43 Notification 2019
- Indian Army TGC 131 Notification 2019
- Instructions to Apply Online
- Apply Online Link
- Official Portal
Other Related Links