Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Posts 2019
A new job notification regarding Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019 is out. Applications are invited from the eligible male aspirants for the recruitment of Religious Teachers as JCO for RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses. Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019 is conducted for the 152 job vacancies. Willing aspirants must read the official notifications to send online applications.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment Notification applications are accepted from 30th September 2019 to 29th October 2019. Individuals must check the eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process before filling the forms. As per the official notification, eligible individuals should complete the application process on or before the end date.
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Organization: Indian Army
- Post Names: Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officer For RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses
- Total Number of Vacancies: 152
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening date to Submit Applications: 30th September 2019
- The final Date To Send Applications: 29th October 2019
- Type Of Jobs: Army Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Religious Teacher Vacancies 2019
- Job Role: Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officer For RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses
- Total Number of Posts: 152
The splitting of Indian Army JCO Job vacancies 2018 as per their category is included here.
- Pandit: 118
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments: 07
- Granthi: 09
- Maulvi (Sunni): 09
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: 01
- Padre: 04
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts: 04
- Total: 152
Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Requirements
All the eligibility conditions are common for In-service & civil candidates.
The minimum academic qualification for the appointment to the special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) is graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Moreover, willing aspirants must contain the following qualifications.
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu contenders with Acharya in Sanskrit Or Shastri in Sanskrit with a 1-year diploma in Karam Kand.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with Gyani in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: The person who has been undergoing priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): The contender who has been ordained Monk/ Buddhist Priest by the appropriate authority.
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 years
Indian Army JCO Notification Selection Process 2019
The Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019 Selection Process contains the following rounds. Individuals who will get the qualify marks in the selection procedure will get finally shortlisted.
- Medical Standard Test
- Physical Standard and Fitness test
- Written Examination
- Interview and Terms of Enrolment
Indian Army Religious Teacher Jobs Salary
The selected independents in the Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2019 will get the compensation as per the govt rules.
The individuals who are applying for Civil or In-service Religious Teacher Posts should submit the online applications in the specified dates. Take the help of the below steps by step procedure while filling the forms.
How to Apply for joinindianarmy.nic.in Religious Teacher Jobs 2019?
- G to the Indan Army Official Website, i.e. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
- On the home page, go to the JCO/ OR Enrolment section, then click on the rally notifications link.
- Then, in the subject section, search for the Religious Teacher: RRT 88, 89 & 90 pdf.
- If found, click on that link.
- Contenders must read the eligibility criteria, instructions for civil candidates, In-service individuals and other details at the official notifications.
- Later, interested male candidates only who fulfill the eligibility can apply for the jobs.
- Click on the online registration form.
- Fill the data in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned image & signature of yours.
- After filling the form, click on the preview & check whether all the information entered is correct or not.
- Contenders can log in by using the email id & password and take a print out of the application form.
- Download Indian Army Religious Teacher Notification Pdf 2019
- Apply Online Link for Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) Jobs 2019
Other Live & Upcoming Govt Job Openings