Indian Army Rally Aurangabad Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment board Name: ARO Aurangabad
- Name of the posts: Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keepers Technical (SKT) and other
- Total number of vacancies: Various
- Job type: State Govt Jobs
- Application form Starting date: 13th October 2019
- Application form Closing date: 27th November 2019
- Availability of admit card: 28th November 2019 to 12th December 2019
- Recruitment Rally date: 13th December 2019 to 23rd December 2019
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Check Maharashtra Govt Jobs here
ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti Rally 2019
Get free Maharashtra Govt Jobs Alert here. ARO Aurangabad has issued an advertisement notification on its official portal. Regarding to this, Army Recruitment Rally is going to be held to hire the eligible candidates in the districts of Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar and Parbhani. The ARO Aurangabad Recruitment Rally took place from 13th December 2019 to 23rd December 2019 at Manniya Shri Abdul Kalam Azad Sports Stadium, Kausa Valley, Mumbra, Distt- Thane. The online registration process started from 13th Oct 2019 and available up to 27th November 2019.
Interested candidates have to meet the eligibility requirements to apply for ARO Aurangabad Recruitment Rally 2019. For your convenience purpose, we have shared the full details regarding Indian Army Rally Aurangabad Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here.
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 17 1/2 to 23 years
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keepers Technical (SKT): 17 1/2 to 23 years
- Soldier Pharma (Army Medical Corps): 19 to 25 years
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keepers Technical (SKT): 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. Possessing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in 12th class is mandatory.
- Soldier Pharma (Army Medical Corps): 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with a minimum of 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates qualified in B.Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
ARO Aurangabad Soldier Clerk/ Store Keepers Technical Jobs Selection Process
The selection process involves the following stages.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- PFT- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Selected candidates will receive a good salary as per the norms of the organization.
- Visit the official portal or directly click on the link attached below
- On the home page, find the related link
- Go through the full details provided in the official ARO Aurangabad Recruitment Rally 2019 Notification
- Ensure the eligibility and click on Apply online link
- Fill the details in the appropriate fields
- Cross-verify the details once before submitting the application form
- Finally, click on the submit button and take the printout of the application form for future use
Other Related Links