Indian Air Force Group Y Recruitment 2019
Good News!!! Indian Air Force invites online applications from an unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates for recruitment to the posts of Airmen in Group X Trades (except education instructor trade), Group Y Trades (Except Indian Air Force (security) and Musician Trades) and Music Trades. So, interested contenders can fill the application forms through online mode from 01st July 2019 to 18th July 2019. The online exams will be started on 21st September 2019 to 24th September 2019. Is the official link to know more about this employment notice.
IAF Group X Y Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Indian Air Force
- Vacancies Count: Various
- Post Name: Group X, Group Y & Musician Trades
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th July 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test
- Exam Dates: 21st to 24th September 2019 (Tentative)
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- All Govt Jobs 2019 in India
- Indian Air Force Group X Y Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Vacancy Details of Indian Air Force Group X Y
A various number of vacancies are going to be filled for Group X Trades (except education instructor trade), Group Y Trades (except Indian Air Force (security) and Music Trades. To get complete information candidates can visit the official site.
Contenders just need to complete intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English or three years diploma course from any recognised university in order to eligible for the posts of Group X Trades, Group Y and Music Trades.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment they must have age limit 21 years (as on 19th July 1999 and 01st July 2003).
General Physical Standards for both Group X (except education instructor trade) and Group Y (except IAF(s0 and Musician).
- Height – 152.5 cms
- Chest – a minimum range of expansion is 5 cms
- Weight: 55 kgs
During the training period, selected candidates will get a stipend is Rs. 14,600/-
After completion of training, contenders will earn a monthly salary for
- Group ‘X’ Trades ( except education instructor trade) – Rs.33,100/-
- And for Group ‘Y’ (except IAF (s) and musician trades) – 26,000/-
In general, the applied candidates of Indian Air Force Group X Recruitment 2019 will be hired on the basis of Online Test. Based on this test and physical standards test candidates are going to be selected as Group x, Group y and musician trades.
Methodology to submit filled forms for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 15th July 2019 is the last date to apply online.
The application fee for all category candidates is Rs.250/-
How to Apply Online?
- Participants first log on to the official site of Indian Air Force.
- Indian Air Force official website is
- Search for Group X, Y Musician trades notification in the Careers sections.
- Read the instructions mentioned in it.
- If you hold all terms and conditions you can apply application form.
- After applying to IAF attach a few additional documents along with the form.
- Make payment during submission of applications.
- Finally, take a print out for further use.
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Online Apply Link for Indian Air Force 2019
You May Also Like