Indianairforce.nic.in Group X Y Admit Card 2020 – Brief Info
- Name of the Organisation: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Number of Available Vacancies: Various
- Job Designation: Group X and Group Y & Musician Trades
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Online Test
- Category: Admit Card
- Written Test Dates: 19th to 23rd March 2020 (Tentative)
- Job Location: Pan India
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020
- Official Site: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
Indian Air Force Group X Y 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who are willing to take part in the Indian Air Force Group X & Y Written Examination must download IAF Group X Y Hall Ticket. Indian Air Force officials are busy in making arrangements to issue Indian Air Force X Y Admit Card soon. Here, we have provided a direct link to get the admit card. People can also reach the IAF official website (http://indianairforce.nic.in/) to have a detailed description of recruitment and admit card. Individuals can also find IAF Group X & Group Y Hall Ticket Release Date here. Also, refer further modules to get an idea about the selection process and exam date. Get Indian Air Force Group X & Y Admit Card 2020 and attend the exam on a scheduled date.
IAF Group X & Y Exam Date 2020
Indian Air Force has declared the IAF Group X & Y Written Test Date from 19th to 23rd March 2020. If there are any changes in the exam date, we will notify you through our page. Keep in touch to get updated regarding Indian Air Force Group X & Y Call Letter here.
Indian Air Force Airmen Exam Pattern 2020
The IAF Exam Pattern is
- One marks for each correct answer
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Duration of Exam is 60 Minutes
- Subjects- English, Physics and Mathematics
- Duration of Exam 45 Minutes
- Subjects – English, Reasoning and General Awareness
Both X & Y Trades
- Duration of Exam – 85 Minutes
- Subjects – English, Physics, Reasoning & General Awareness and Mathematics
Indian Air Force X & Y Group Selection Procedure
Indian Air Force officials have decided to conduct an online examination to hire applicants for Group X & Y Posts. Therefore qualified people in Indian Air Force X Y Recruitment Selection Process will be offered a job
- Online Test
Information Printed on IAF Group X & Y Admit Card 2020
Usually, after downloading IAF Musician Trades Admit Card, aspirants must check the information available on it. If you find any printing mistakes, then intimate to higher authorities and get them rectified and the details on admit card are
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of Applicant
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Venue
- Father Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Candidate Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Examination Date
Documents to Carry for Indian Air Force Written Exam
People should take some essential id proofs to the examination hall along with Indian Air Force X Y Hall Ticket 2020 for identification purpose.
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
How To Download Indian Air Force Admit Card 2020?
Individuals are requested to follow below included simple steps to download Indian Air Force Hall Ticket rather than facing issues over the internet. They are along the lines
- At First, go to Indian Air Force Official Site, i.e. http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- In what’s a new section at the home page, fetch the link to download IAF Musician Trade & Group X Y Call Letter.
- Enter the login details like application number, date of birth or password at the login page.
- Press the submit button.
- Then you can see IAF Group X Y Admit Card loaded on your screen.
- Download it and take a print of the hall ticket for the written exam.