|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force (IAF), Central Airmen Selection Board|
|Total Vacancies Available||Various|
|Designation of Job||Airmen posts|
|Type of Job||Air Force Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Similar Jobs||Defence Jobs|
Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment Rally 2019
Hi Guys, are you looking for Indian Air Force Jobs? If yes, then you are on the right page. Presently, Indian Air Force is providing the opportunities for Male Indian/Nepalese Citizens from the states of Tamil Nadu, State of Kerala, UT of Puducherry, UT of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and UT of Lakshadweep Islands to join as airmen.
Candidates (from the states of Tamil Nadu/Kerala or UT of Puducherry/ Andaman Nicobar Islands/Lakshadweep Islands) who fulfil the domicile requirements and eligibility have to report at the rally venue on 17th October 2019 and 21st October 2019 up to 10 AM. Those candidates who have reported at the rally venue are only permitted to appear in the recruitment test.
Other details regarding Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment Rally 2019 like age criteria, qualification, medical standards, physical standards, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are shared below. Check all the details carefully from the below sections of the article.
IAF Airmen Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Graduates: Candidates should be born between 19 July 1995 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- For Post-Graduates: Aspirants should be born between 19 July 1992 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit is 25 years for graduates and 28 years for postgraduate candidates respectively, as on the date of enrolment.
- Married candidates are eligible if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years.
- Aspirants should have completed BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT / Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute. OR
- MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute.
- Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programs should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority.
Physical and Medical Standards
- Height: 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Visual Acuity: 6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye
- Maximum limits of Ref Error: Not exceeding +3.50D including astigmatism
- Colour Vision: CP-III
IAF Jobs Selection Process
The selection process for the IAF Vacancy involves the following stages.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Written Test (Objective/Subjective)
- Adaptability Test-1
- Instructional Ability Test
- Adaptability Test-2
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Airmen Salary
- During the training period, selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- On the successful completion of training, the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay shall be Rs. 40,600/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable).
Verification of Documents
- The following documents are to be scrutinized/verified at the examination venue prior to the commencement of the Physical Fitness Test.
- Original Educational Certificates (10th passing Certificate, Original Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets of Graduation/ Post Graduation and B.Ed) and other required applicable original documents like NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate
- Son of serving Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) certificate
- Discharge Certificate (if discharged from Army/Navy/Government organization)
- Discharge Book, Service Book, Service Particular Certificate/Casualty Service Certificate
- Passport size colour photographs shall be required
IAF Airmen Provisional Selection List
The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 8 ASC, Air Force Station Tambaram, Tambaram (East), Chennai – 600046 on 30 April 2020. The copies of the display list will also be sent to District Magistrate of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (through Airmen Selection Centre) and also available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal i.e, www.airmenselection.cdac.in