|Name of the Board||Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC)|
|Post Names||Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total Number of Vacancies||46 posts|
|Last Date to submit the application form||17.01.2021 & 02.02.2021|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
ITSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Are you looking for the latest Income Tax Settlement Commission Jobs openings? If yes, you are on the right page. Income Tax Settlement Commission has released ITSC Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill 46 Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector & Stenographer Grade II, and other vacancies. In regard to this, the officials have invited the Income Tax Settlement Commission application forms from the eligible candidates. So, eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form to the given address before the closing date.
Other details of Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2021 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, the application process, fees, etc.
Income Tax Settlement Commission Jobs Openings
- Post Names: Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector & Stenographer Grade II and others
- Total Number of Vacancies: 46 posts
Distribution of vacancies:
- Inspector of Income Tax: 13
- Tax Assistant: 32
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10
- Stenographer Grade II: 01
ITSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should between 18 to 25 years.
- Age Limit (As on 02.02.2021) for Inspectors of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years.
- Age Limit (As on 02.02.2021) for Tax Assistant/ Stenographer: 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates should possess a Matriculation/ Bachelor Degree/ class 12th/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized university to apply for Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2021.
Selection of the candidates for ITSC Jobs will be on the basis of the performance in the Scrutiny of Applications/ achievements in sports & games and field trails (or) Interview & Proficiency Test.
ITSC Jobs Salary
Payscale is as follows:
Eligible candidates have to fill and submit the Income Tax Settlement Commission Application form 2021 before the closing date.
How to Fill Online Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Application Form?
- Go to the official website i.e., www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement ‘Sports Quota Recruitment – 2020-21 for meritorious sportspersons‘
- Later, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open
- Read it and check Eligibility.
- You should make registration
- Fill up the online form with the required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click the view application form.
- Edit their application form before submission.
- Check the application form again whether the data is correct or incorrect.
- Click the submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Generate & print your registration slip.
How to Fill Offline Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Application Form?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.india.gov.in/official-website-income-tax-settlement-commission
- On the home page, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment Notification 2021
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, download the Income Tax Application form 2021
- Fill all the details and send it to the given address before the due date
- Secretary, Principal Bench,
- Income Tax Settlement Commission,
- 9th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
- Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.