|Name of the Board||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)|
|Total Vacancies Available||306|
|Designation of Job||Professor, Consultant and Others|
|Category ||Previous Papers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
ILBS Model Papers of Jr Executive Exam
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up 306 vacancies of Professor, Consultant, Medical Officer, Senior Resident, and other posts. Job hunters who have applied for the ILBS Professor, Consultant, Medical Officer, Senior Resident Recruitment 2019, can get the full details of ILBS Old Question Papers with Solutions on this page. Below given ILBS Exam Papers are very helpful for the applied intenders for adequate exam preparation.
Download ILBS Previous Papers of Medical Officer Exam Pdf for free of cost from the following modules. Along with the ILBS sample question papers, aspirants can also get the exam pattern, selection process, exam date, exam syllabus, study materials, and exam books. Applied contestants must work hard and prepare properly for the exam by using the ILBS Senior Resident Sample Papers and exam pattern.
ILBS Recruitment Selection Procedure
The eligible job seekers will get selected for the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Professor, Consultant, Medical Officer, Senior Resident Jobs, based on their performance in the selection procedure. The rounds of the ILBS recruitment selection process are as follows:
Download ILBS Professor Exam Previous Papers PDF
ILBS Medical Officer Senior Resident Exam Pattern 2019
Job hunters can find the ILBS Medical Officer Senior Resident Exam Question Paper Pattern 2019 details in the next sections. With the help of the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Medical Officer Senior Resident Professor Exam Paper Pattern 2019, they can know which subjects to be prepared for the written exam, weightage of the subjects, marking scheme, and exam duration.
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences MO SR Exam Pattern 2019
- The questions are from General Knowledge, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Concern Subjects
- The exam paper has objective type multiple-choice questions.
Study Books for ILBS MO SR Jr Executive Exams
- The applied individuals are suggested to get the ILBS MO SR Jr Executive Exam Books, which are published by the topmost writers. The following books contain each topic from the ILBS MO SR Jr Executive Exam syllabus 2019.
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude Paperback – 5 May 2017 by Arun Sharma (Author)
- General English Completely Revised New Edition: Useful for IAS CSAT, State CSAT, IBPS Bank P.O./Clerk, S.B.I. P.O./Clerk, L.I.C. (AAO/ADO), ESIC, SSC CGL/10+2, and All Other Competitive Exams. Paperback – 2019
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Paperback – 2018 by Rajesh Verma (Author)
- Quant Aptitude for COMP Exams 3ed Paperback – 2015
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude with 4 Ebooks for Competitive Exams 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
- OLYMPIAD EXCELLENCE GUIDE REASONING AND APTITUDE FOR OLYMPIAD AND QUIZZES CLASS 8 Textbook Binding – 2018
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude: Useful for all competitive examinations Paperback – 6 Jun 2019
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non – Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019 – 2020 Session) Paperback – 2018
- General English for All Competitive Examinations Paperback – 2016
- Analytical Reasoning (2018 – 2019) Session by M.K. Panday Paperback – 2009 by M. K. Pandey (Author)
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal and Non -Verbal Paperback – 2014 by B.S. Sijwalii (Author), Indu Sijwali (Author)
Preparation Tips for ILBS Jr Executive MO SR Professor Exams
- Collect detailed ILBS Jr Executive MO SR Professor Exam Syllabus 2019.
- Gather Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Jr Executive Medical Officer Senior Resident Professor Exam Pattern 2019.
- Prepare a list of important subjects whose weightage is more.
- Postulants must start their preparation by giving priority to the listed subjects.
- Revise the topics thoroughly after the completion of the test preparation.
- Try to complete your exam preparation before the written test date.
- Attend the ILBS Jr Executive MO SR Professor Exam mock tests.
- Practise Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences MO SR Exam Sample Papers.
ILBS Syllabus for Medical Officer Sr Resident Jr Executive Exams
ILBS Exam Syllabus 2019 plays a vital role in your exam preparation as you can know subjects, its subtopics from the ILBS exam syllabus. Detailed and updated Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Medical Officer Senior Resident Professor Exams Syllabus 2019 determines where to start your preparation, what to prepare for the exam, etc. So that every aspirant can plan well for the preparation by following the ILBS exam syllabus 2019 and test pattern.
ILBS Exam Syllabus 2019
- General English
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- General Knowledge
- Indian Politics
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian History
- Basic Computer
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
- Indian Traditions & Festivals
- Basic G.K.
- Computer Knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook
- MS Project
- Uses of Antivirus
- Microsoft OneNote
- MS Word
- Microsoft Access
- MS PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- MS Excel
- MS Visio
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work Partnership
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on Trains
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Numbers
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Problems on LCM and HCF
- Boats and Streams
- Compound Interest
- Simple Equations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Blood Relations
- Coded Inequalities
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Inputs and Outputs
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphabet Test
- Seating Arrangement
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Directions and Distances
- Double Lineup
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Ordering and Ranking