|Name of the Organisation||IIT Kanpur|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Total Number of Posts||01|
|Job Type||UP Govt Jobs|
|Interview Date||09th June 2020|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020
of IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh has released an advertisement for Project Engineer posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested aspirants. Job hunters who are eligible for the conditions as per the official IIT Kanpur Project Engineer
Notification 2020 can attend the interview.
IIT Kanpur Vacancies
- Post Name: Project Engineer
- Total Number of Posts: 01
IIT Kanpur Project Engineer Jobs Eligibility Conditions
apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020, contenders must have
passed M.Tech or B.Tech.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- PCB Designing: Circuit design and layout, using operational amplifiers, filters, A/ D and low power management ICs etc, Schematic capture, Review Layout, Gerber review Cold Test and functional Testing of hardware.
- Expert in PCB designing software like Altium Designer, OrCad capture & Eagle.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems (CPUs, microcontrollers), good knowledge in C / C++ as well as low - level programming skills.
- Excellent Hands-on skills in hardware debugging and board bring out.
- Exposure to commonly used IDEs for Embedded System like Atmel studio and debugging techniques.
- Ability to perform Hardware design interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.
- Good hands-on experience in analogue, DSP & sensor interfacing (Particularly thermal sensors like a thermistor, RTD etc.).
- Excellent proven skills in soldering techniques such as SMD soldering.
- Equipment handling related to component assembly likes SMT Stencil printer, pick & place, Rework Station, reflow oven etc.
- Actively support the team with debugging, hardware/ software bug tracking, functional verification, validation for product development.
Kanpur Project Engineer Jobs Selection Procedure rounds are provided here. Based on
the performance in the selection rounds, candidates will get a Govt Job.
- Zoom/ Skype online interview
who are interested have to submit the application form updated with
updated CV, attested photocopies of documents in support
of their academic qualifications at the given mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should be submitted on or before
the last date 9th of June.
selected candidates will be paid as per Government norms ₹26400 - 2200 - 66000 (per month based on qualification)
- Room No. 608,
- National Centre for Flexible Electronics,
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
- Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088