IIT ISM Dhanbad Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Recruitment Board: Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines), Dhanbad
- Job Designation: Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician
- Advertisement Number: 411002/1/2019-Estt
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 191 Posts
- Notification Release Date: 23rd August 2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Registration of applicants: 26th August 2019 up to 3rd November 2019
- Opening of submission of online Application form: 2nd September 2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 4th November 2019
- Last date for submission of a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form: 11th November 2019
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Official Site: https://www.iitism.ac.in
- Also, check Jharkhand State Govt Jobs
Indian Institute Of Technology Junior Technician Recruitment
Indian Institute Of Technology Indian School Of Mines has released a notification to fill 191 vacancies. Online applications are invited from the candidates for the advertisement number of 411002/1/2019-Estt. The names of the posts are Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician which can be filled through IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can read the complete IIT ISM Junior Assistant Notification 2019 before filling the application.
The useful details regarding the IIT Dhanbad Jobs Advertisement are included in the below sections. Aspirants can have a look at the detailed Vacancies, Eligibility Conditions, Application Fee, Selection Process, How To Apply Steps on this page. Willing individuals who satisfy the eligibility requirements can submit online applications by 4th November 2019.
IIT ISM Junior Technician Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 191
The detailed distribution of IIT ISM Dhanbad Vacancies for all the posts is mentioned here.
- Deputy Registrar: 3
- Assistant Registrar: 8
- Junior Assistant: 74
- Junior Technician: 106
- Total: 191
IIT ISM Dhanbad Jr Technician Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Registrar: Masters’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale
- Assistant Registrar: Masters’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree & Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must. And having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi respectively on computers.
- Junior Technician: Diploma in the relevant Engineering discipline of 3 years duration (Min 55% marks) from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute. Or B.Sc. degree (Min 55% marks) in relevant subject from a recognized university with 2 years working experience in relevant field after Diploma/B.Sc. OR ITI/NCVT recognized vocational training in appropriate trade with relevant experience of 5 years after the ITI/Vocational Training Certificate.
Relevant trade/ branch/subject educational details are
- Group –I (Chemistry): B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons.)
- Group-II (Chemical): Diploma in Chemical Engg.
- Group-III (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Group-IV(Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ ITI or NCVT recognized certificate in Electrician and allied trades.
- Group – V(Electronics): Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ ITI or NCVT recognized certificate in Electronics and allied trades.
- Group – VI (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ ITI or NCVT recognized certificate in Fitter/ Mechanic/ Refrigeration/ Welder/ Foundry and allied trades.
- Group-VII (Computers): B.SC.(IT)/ BCA/ Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/ ITI or NCVT recognized certificate in Computers and allied trades.
- Group – VIII (Mining): Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Mine surveying.
The maximum age limit of the individuals must be as follows.
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 40 years
- Junior Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Technician: 30 years
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
To hire the eligible/ talented candidates for IIT ISM Dhanbad Junior Asst Vacancies 2019, the officials will conduct the following selection rounds.
- Written test
- Computer proficiency test
www.iitism.ac.in Junior Technician Jobs Salary
The pay scale offered by the recruitment board for the selected individuals is as given here.
- Deputy Registrar: Level 12
- Assistant Registrar: Level 10
- Junior Assistant: Level 3
- Junior Technician: Level 3
The eligible & interested aspirants can send online applications for Indian Institute Of Technology Indian School of Mines Recruitment 2019 by the end date. People are requested to submit the applications by following the below-given guidelines.
How To Apply For IIT ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the Indian Institute Of Technology Indian School of Mines official site i.e https://www.iitism.ac.in
- On the home page, go to the latest announcements section.
- Search for the Advertisement for Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, and Junior Technician.
- Click on that link.
- Read IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 Notification details correctly.
- Check your eligibility conditions.
- If eligible, then register or IIT ISM Junior Technician Posts.
- Candidates need to fill the details in the online application form.
- Upload scanned image & signature of yours at the time of sending applications.
- Individuals need to pay the application fee.
- After that submit the form successfully.
- Finally, take a print out of the application for future reference.
- For the posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar: Rs. 1000/-
- For the posts of Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician: Rs. 500/-
Recruitment fees to be paid through SBI collect link available on the website of the Institute.
Note: SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation and Female candidates are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
Other Live Govt Job Openings