Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the IIT: Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Total No. of Vacancies: 38
- Post Name: Non-Teaching Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 08th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28th February 2019
- Advertisement No: IITI/Estt./NT posts-01-Feb 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: iiti.ac.in
- Also Check Government Jobs 2019
IIT Indore Deputy Manager & Engineers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Indore under Ministry of HRD invites application forms through ONLINE mode to fill up various non-teaching positions like superintending engineer, deputy engineer, manager and deputy managers. The recruitment is on regular/ contract/ deputation basis. Apply for the recruitment on or before 28th February 2019. @ http://www.iiti.ac.in/ applicants can download the official job notification. 07th March 2019 is the last date for payment of fee.
Number of non-teaching vacancies to be filled in IIT Indore are 38.
- Superintending Engineer-01
- Executive Manager-02
- Deputy Engineer-01
- Manager (Library)-01
- Manager (Technical)-06
- Deputy Manager-14
- Deputy Manager (Lab)-06
- Lab In Charge/ Office in Charge-01
- Matriculation/ SSLC passed candidates can apply for Lab in Charge/ Office in Charge positions.
- Diploma holders can apply for Deputy Manager (Lab) post.
- Post graduates can apply for executive manager post.
- For other vacancies the qualification would be degree/ bachelor’s degree/ BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA.
Maximum upper age limit for Lab In Charge post applicants is 30 years, deputy managers is 35 years, executive managers is 45 years, superintending engineers is 57 years and rest of the posts is 40 years.
- Hired candidates as superintending engineers will get pay of Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/-
- Contenders selected as executive managers will get monthly income of Rs.47,600-1,51,100/-
- Deputy manager post holders will get income of Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Aspirants going to work as lab in charge will get pay of Rs.18,000-56,900/-
- For remaining positions selected persons will get income of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
Through ONLINE mode from 08th to 28th February 2019 contenders can submit their candidature for IIT Indore Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://academic.iiti.ac.in:8080/administration_advertisement_2019.jsp is the link to apply online and send the print out of applications to below given address.
Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road Simrol, Indore-453552.
You May Also Like