IGNOU Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 34
- Advt. No.IG/ SWM/2019/
- Post Name: Cameraman, Video Editor & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th April 2019
- Selection Process: Skill Test/ Interview
- Sarkari Naukri
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/
IGNOU Recruitment 2019 – 34 Jobs in Swayam and Swayam Prabha Projects
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is inviting online applications forms from candidates those who are searching for jobs to fill up Junior Video Editor, Video Editor, Graphic Artist, Multimedia programmer and other jobs. So, apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2019 which is under the Ministry of Human Resource (MHRD), Government of India. The engagement of candidates will be on contract/ temporary basis for a period of six months. In the Swayam and Swayam Prabha Projects the selected candidates will be appointed to work. You can also apply for other Delhi Jobs by visiting http://www.ignou.ac.in/
IGNOU Latest Vacancy 2019
Number of vacancies to be filled in Indira Gandhi National Open University iare 34. Post wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Cameraman – 02
- Video Editor- 04
- Junior Video Editor – 04
- Graphic Artist – 02
- Multimedia Programmer – 02
- Junior Graphic Artist – 03
- Junior Multimedia Programmer – 03
- IT Consultant – 05
- Project Associate – 01
- Junior Consultant – 01
- Junior IT Consultant – 01
- Account Assistant – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 03
www.ignou.ac.in Eligibility Criteria
- For Project Associate post the qualification is post graduation in any discipline with 5 years experience.
- For IT Consultants the qualification is MCA/ BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc from any recognized university.
- Candidates qualification to apply for other related jobs is bachelor’s degree/ graduation from any recognized university.
- Refer the official advertisement to know the vacancy wise age limit.
Post wise monthly income details are as follows.
- Cameraman – Rs.40,000- Rs.50,000/-
- Video Editor- Rs.40,000- Rs.50,000/-
- Junior Video Editor – Rs.25,000-Rs.35,000/-
- Graphic Artist – Rs.40,000-Rs.50,000/-
- Multimedia Programmer – Rs.35,000-Rs.45,000/-
- Junior Graphic Artist – Rs.30,000-Rs.40,000/-
- Junior Multimedia Programmer – Rs.25,000-Rs.35,000/-
- IT Consultant – Rs.35,000-45,000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.35,000/-
- Junior Consultant – Rs.25,000-35,000/-
- Junior IT Consultant – Rs.25,000-35,000/-
- Account Assistant – Rs.30,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.20,000/-
Contenders selection will be done through skill test and interview session.
Mode of applying for IGNOU Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 25th March 2019 to 07th April 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Participants may visit the official website http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the recruitment page.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on submit button.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take printout of application form.
You May Also Like