Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Board Name: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 43
- Post Name: Sr. Resident/ Tutor
- Adv. No. 01/Sr. Resident-Tutor/IGIMS/Estt./2019
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 13th & 14th March 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Live FCI Jobs 2019
- Official Website: igims.org
- Get Bihar Govt Jobs 2019
IGIMS Recruitment 2019 Walk-In Notification for SR & Tutor Jobs
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura is conducting walk-in interview to fill up 43 senior resident and tutor jobs in ophthalmology, pathology, gynecological, nephrology, neuro-medicine etc departments. http://www.igims.org/ is the official website to get more information. On 13th and 14th March 2019 the officials decided to organize the interview at below given address which we provide at last of the article. Not to forget carrying all the essential documents while appearing for the walk-in interview session. Based on the requirement in various departments, job searchers will be selected. Check out more Government Jobs 2019
Number of vacancies to be filled in IGIMS is 43.
Department wise vacancies are as follows.
- Community Medicine -02 posts
- Gynecological Oncology-01
- G.I Surgery-04
- Surgical Oncology-01
- Pediatric Surgery-05
- MD/ MS/ MDS/ Post graduate degree holders from any recognized university can apply for the above posts.
- Aspirants must be registered in central/ state medical council.
For Gen/ UR contenders the age can be upto 37 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST contenders is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Selected contenders as Senior residents will get pay of Rs.67700/- during 1st year, Rs.69700/- during 2n year and Rs.72800/- during 3rd year.
The selection of contenders will be through interview session.
Date of Walk-In Interview
Contenders can appear for IGIMS Walk-In Notification on 13th and 14th March 2019 along with all essential documents at below given venue.
Office Chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna- 14.
Latest State Openings