|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Total Vacancies Available||130|
|Designation of Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Type of Job||TN Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||Government Jobs|
IGCAR Kalpakkam Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) under the Department of Atomic Energy has newly released an employment notice for filling up of 130 TRADE APPRENTICE jobs in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman, Carpenter and other trades. Interested job hunters can check the eligibility terms and conditions by referring to the below-given article. http://www.igcar.gov.in/ is the official website for more details.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancies
A number of Trade Apprentice jobs to be filled in the Indira Gandhi Centre for Research are 130. Trade wise vacancies list is as follows.
- Fitter: 30 Jobs
- Turner: 05 Jobs
- Machinist: 05 Jobs
- Electrician: 25 Jobs
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Jobs
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 07 Jobs
- Instrument Mechanic: 12 Jobs
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Jobs
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Jobs
- Carpenter: 04 Jobs
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 08 Jobs
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 02 Jobs
- Plumber: 02 Jobs
- Mason / Civil Mistry: 02 Jobs
- Book Binder: 01 Job
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant): 07 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentice
- 08th class / SSC passed candidates from a recognized board can apply for Trade Apprentice jobs.
- The minimum age for applicants is 16 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 22 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST applicants is 05 years and OBC applicants are 03 years.
Contenders will get salary as per DGET (Directorate General of Employment and Training) norms.
Candidates selection will be done on the basis of the Interview session.
IGCAR Application Process
Mode of applying for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 10th April 2019 to 24th April 2019 the online portal link will be active in the state.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://www.igcar.gov.in/
- Go to the recruitment’s page and click on the notification you are going to apply.
- Aspirants must possess valid mail id and phone number before starting the application process.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Apply Online link if eligible.
- Fill all the details in the application.
- Upload all the essential documents.
- Click on the Submit button and take a printout of the application form.