|Name of the Board||ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Designation of Job||Project Scientist and Others|
|Type of Job||TN Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Government Jobs |
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
ICMR NIE Project Technician III Recruitment 2020
Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Epidemiology has announced a notification for walk-in interview. Contenders can apply for 61 vacancies of Project Scientist, Project Research Assistant and Project Technician III. Willing job hunters who meet the required eligibility can attend the walk-in interview on the specified dates.
ICMR NIE Vacancies
Job Name: Project Scientist, Project Research Assistant and Project Technician III
- Total Number of Posts: 61
- The post wise vacancy details are mentioned here.
- Project Scientist C (Medical) (Resource Centre Coordinator): 01
- Project Research Assistant: 20
- Project Technician III (Field): 40
- Total: 61
- Project Scientist C: Aspirants must have completed Post Graduation Degree in Preventive and Social Medicine/Epidemiology/Public Health/Economics/ Public administration/ Actuarial science/ Hospital Administration with 1-year experience.
- Project Technician III: You must be graduates in Medical Sociology/ Medical Anthropology/ Social Work/ Biostatistics/ Psychology/ Statistics/ Social Sciences/Life Sciences/ Sociology from a recognized university with three years experience.
- Project Research Assistant: Contenders should have done their 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Para Medical Courses.
- Project Research Assistant: 40 Years
- Project Technician III
- UR/EWS – 30 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
- SC – 35 Years
ICMR NIE Project Technician III Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure rounds are along the lines:
- Walk-in-Interview/ Written Exam
- Project Scientist C (Medical) (Resource Centre Coordinator): ₹ 64,000
- Project Research Assistant: ₹ 31,000
- Project Technician III (Field): ₹ 18,000
Eligible candidates must reach the walk-in interview venue on the interview date before the reporting time. While going for the interview, you must carry the experience certificates, educational documents, and other important documents.
- ICMR – NIE, Chennai
- Walk-in-Interview Dates:
- Project Scientist C (Medical) (Resource Centre Coordinator): 11 February 2020
- Project Research Assistant: 12 February 2020
- Project Technician III (Field): 13 February 2020
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM