ICFRE Dehradun Recruitment Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 54
- Category : Government Jobs 2019
- Post Name: Scientist B
- Advertisement No.DSB/ICFRE-2019
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://icfre.gov.in/
- ICFRE Scientist B Exam Pattern & Syllabus
ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Notification for Scientist B – 54 Jobs
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education invites online applications form 01st April 2019 onwards for filling of Scientist B jobs in Forestry, Forest hydrology, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Entomology, Economics, Pathology, Ecology, Biology, Science and Technology departments. Interested and willing candidates can submit their own application for through ONLINE mode. The recruitment of aspirants will be through written examination and personal interview. In the below given data we provided all the necessary details, candidates are advised to visit official website of ICFRE http://icfre.gov.in/ before application submission. Also check more Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2019
Number of Scientist B positions to be filled in ICFRE are 54. They are as follows.
- Group – I Jobs
- Forestry – 13
- Forest Hydrology – 02
- Bio-Technology – 01
- Soil Science – 03
- Group – II Jobs
- Botany – 09
- Chemistry – 06
- Entomology – 04
- Forest Economics – 02
- Group – III Jobs
- Plant Pathology – 03
- Wood Science & Technology – 04
- Marine Living – 01
- Ecology – 02
- Forest Genetics – 02
- Seed Technology – 01
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE Scientist B
M.Sc degree holders in respective disciplines which are mentioned above from any recognized university can apply. Ph.D is the desirable qualification.
- Lower age limit for applicants to apply is 21 years.
- Upper age limit for applicants is 35 years and age relaxation is as per department norms.
In the pay level of 10 in between Rs.56,100- 177500/- selected candidates as scientist B will get monthly income. Check out Weekly Employment News
In two stages the recruitment of aspirants will be done by Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education.
- Written Examination – 400 Marks
- Personal Interview – 70 Marks
- Apply for ICFRE Scientist B Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 01st April 2019 is the start date for submission of applications.
- 15th May 2019 is the due date to accept applications by the departments.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://icfre.gov.in/
- Click on the required notification.
- Go through the terms and conditions.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
Application fee for General/ OBC category applicants is Rs.1500/- and there is no fee for other category applicants.
You May Also Like